Posted to uk.d-i-y
water coolers

Default water cooler, water coolers, water dispenser, water dispensers,bottleless water cooler,bottleless water coolers,bottleless water dispenser,bottleless water dispensers

hi,
What size bottles fit on Aquaverve water coolers?
All of our coolers hold industry standard 3 & 5 gallon water round
bottles. Please keep in mind that while square bottles will fit on the
coolers the bottle covers will not fit over them.

Where does the water bottle go?
Most of our coolers utilize matching bottle covers. These covers
simply lift off the cooler and the water bottles are inserted
underneath. The covers are designed to easily fit over all 5 gallon
round water bottles.

Do the bottle covers fit a 5 gallon water bottle?
It may not look like it fits, but it does! All our bottle covers
easily fit over a 5 gallon round water bottle.

What is a "No-Spill Cap"?
One of the great conveniences of an Aquaverve water cooler is the built
in no-spill capability. This insures that you are able to change water
bottles on our coolers without any spills. About 1/2 of the water
suppliers in the U.S. currently have no-spill caps on their water
bottles. These bottles are inverted onto the cooler without opening
the caps. A post built into the cooler will pierce the bottle cap
allowing water to begin flowing into the cooler. If your water
supplier does not have no-spill caps available on their bottles, that's
no problem. Aquaverve includes at no charge, with each floor standing
cooler, a snap-on no-spill cap that will convert your open bottle to a
no-spill bottle. Simply remove the cap from one bottle when finished
and snap it on to the next bottle.

Where do I get my bottled water?
There are numerous bottled water suppliers that will deliver water
right to your doorstep. The yellow pages of your local phone book is a
good place to start. Listings are typically under "Water-Bottled".
Whether you choose spring water or purified water, we recommend asking
about the availability of no-spill caps. If you have difficulty
finding a local supplier, please email us your zip code and we would be
happy to find some options for you.

How much power does an Aquaverve cooler use?
Our water coolers are very well insulated. In addition, because
stainless steel is an excellent conductor, energy is used with the
maximum possible efficiency. Our RoomTemp/Cold units draw only
1.4amps, while our Hot/Cold units draw 4.2amps. Actual annual energy
consumption depends on a lot of things - such as how much water you
drink, and what the ambient temperature of the water is, but water
coolers are not a significant energy cost.

What makes an Aquaverve cooler different?
Aquaverve water coolers are unique for two reasons, quality and design.
We use only the finest parts to construct our water coolers. Low
noise compressors are a bit more expensive, but we believe a water
cooler should be "seen and not heard"! Stainless steel reservoirs
insure that your water will taste just like it came right from the
bottle. Plastic reservoirs are cheaper, but often result in a plastic
taste in the water. We only use stainless steel reservoirs in our
coolers (except the Mari). Our stainless reservoirs insure you of
absolute water purity - and, they are much easier to clean. Our cooler
designs are unparalleled. For example, our Cima cherry wood cooler is
made from a single piece of cherry wood to insure that the grain is
consistent from the bottle cover to the cooler cabinet. Each Cima is
hand stained and hand varnished to produce this luxurious piece of
furniture. And all of our coolers are space efficient requiring only
12" - 13" of floor space.

What is a "bottleless" cooler & how does it work?
Many of our models, Fahrenheit, Celsius, Cima, and S2, are available in
"bottleless" configurations. These units eliminate the need for
bottled water. Simply connect a waterline to our easy on/off
connection fittings and the cooler will produce filtered hot and cold
water without ever changing a bottle. The secret? Inside the bottle
cover we build a filtration system consisting of micron filtration and
activated charcoal (for flavor purity). The rated capacity of this
dual filter system is 3,000 gallons. Actual capacity is a function of
your water quality, but replacement filters are only about $30.00 each.
Aquaverve supplies everything you need except for your incoming
waterline. Installation takes about 10 minutes! Get the full details
at aquavervebottlelesscoolers.pdf

What other products does Aquaverve market?
Aquaverve is a specialty products company. Our newest find is a
specialty vinegar used by some of the greatest chefs in the US. Minus
8 Vinegar is named after the frosty conditions at which these specialty
wine grapes are harvested. Handpicked and pressed, Minus 8 Vinegar is
produced from fine wine. Get all the details at www.minus8vinegar.com

Best Regards,
The Aquaverve Team.
www.aquaverve.com

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Alan

What size bottles fit on Aquaverve water coolers?
snip SPAM

SPAM
SPAM
etc.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message .com,
water coolers writes
hi,
What size bottles fit on Aquaverve water coolers?

Best Regards,
The Aquaverve Team.
www.aquaverve.com

Is it possible to complain to whoever hosts the website when the spam
email is from a gmail account?

Anyway peeps, avoid using spam advertised products like this

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Aidan

Default spam, ssspam spam, spam, water & spam

water coolers wrote:
spam, spam spam, spam, bottled water & spam

AquaTherm Furnace - No Hot Water Issue David Home Repair 11 January 25th 18 09:44 PM
Hot product for hot water ...products compaed [email protected] Home Repair 16 January 30th 04 05:07 AM
need hot water FAST PV Home Repair 38 January 30th 04 02:15 AM
NO MORE hot water problems [email protected] Home Repair 9 January 29th 04 07:15 PM
Thankless or Tankless hot water heaters [email protected] Home Repair 6 January 29th 04 04:01 AM