Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Black and white photography

Saw a lot of original photographic prints here. Prices are really
reasonable as well.

www.picturesforwalls.com

Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

wrote:
Saw a lot of original photographic prints here. Prices are really
reasonable as well.

www.picturesforwalls.com

Whats this go to do with DIY, or are you just spamming?

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim \(moved to sweden\)

"The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote in message
Saw a lot of original photographic prints here. Prices are really
reasonable as well.

www.picturesforwalls.com

Whats this go to do with DIY,

perhaps he took them himself

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

tim (moved to sweden) wrote:
"The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote in message
Saw a lot of original photographic prints here. Prices are really
reasonable as well.

www.picturesforwalls.com

Whats this go to do with DIY,

perhaps he took them himself

tim

In which case he's advertising.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
wrote:

Saw a lot of original photographic prints here. Prices are really
reasonable as well.

www.picturesforwalls.com

Whats this go to do with DIY, or are you just spamming?

Since he's too thick even to hide his posting address, what do *you* think??

Posted to uk.d-i-y
RzB

Nice, but could do with a little colour ... :-)

Fortunately our walls are full of my wife's
paintings...

Real d-i-y stuff .....

However, I'm sure she will take some
inspiration from your site ...

Thanks,
Roy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Fawthrop

Default OT: wallpaper and screensaver photos Was: Black and white photography

On 16 Jan 2006 13:39:48 -0800, wrote:

|Saw a lot of original photographic prints here. Prices are really
|reasonable as well.

www.picturesforwalls.com

On the same theme I have wonderful photos from,
http://www.webshots.com/homepage.html
for my wallpaper and screensaver.

There is the usual free introductory offer.
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
17,000 free e-books at Project Gutenberg! http://www.gutenberg.net
Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message .com,
writes
Saw a lot of original photographic prints here. Prices are really
reasonable as well.

www.picturesforwalls.com

I'm sure you did - as it would appear to be your site

spamming *******

--
geoff

Origin of Hex Head Nuts/bolts? CWLee Metalworking 57 August 10th 17 01:09 AM
OT-Some thoughts on Freedom Gunner Metalworking 74 May 16th 05 12:16 AM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
OT electrical question Ivan Vegvary Metalworking 24 August 1st 03 02:36 AM
please explain this wiring - black, red, white, ground FN Home Repair 9 July 4th 03 03:46 PM