DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Black and white photography (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/140514-black-white-photography.html)

[email protected] January 16th 06 09:39 PM

Black and white photography

Saw a lot of original photographic prints here. Prices are really
reasonable as well.

www.picturesforwalls.com

The3rd Earl Of Derby January 16th 06 09:49 PM

wrote:
Saw a lot of original photographic prints here. Prices are really
reasonable as well.

www.picturesforwalls.com

Whats this go to do with DIY, or are you just spamming?

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

tim \(moved to sweden\) January 16th 06 09:51 PM

"The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote in message
Saw a lot of original photographic prints here. Prices are really
reasonable as well.

www.picturesforwalls.com

Whats this go to do with DIY,

perhaps he took them himself

tim

The3rd Earl Of Derby January 16th 06 10:04 PM

tim (moved to sweden) wrote:
"The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote in message
Saw a lot of original photographic prints here. Prices are really
reasonable as well.

www.picturesforwalls.com

Whats this go to do with DIY,

perhaps he took them himself

tim

In which case he's advertising.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Lobster January 16th 06 10:38 PM

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
wrote:

Saw a lot of original photographic prints here. Prices are really
reasonable as well.

www.picturesforwalls.com

Whats this go to do with DIY, or are you just spamming?

Since he's too thick even to hide his posting address, what do *you* think??

RzB January 16th 06 11:23 PM

Black and white photography

Nice, but could do with a little colour ... :-)

Fortunately our walls are full of my wife's
paintings...

Real d-i-y stuff .....

However, I'm sure she will take some
inspiration from your site ...

Thanks,
Roy

Dave Fawthrop January 17th 06 07:58 AM

OT: wallpaper and screensaver photos Was: Black and white photography

On 16 Jan 2006 13:39:48 -0800, wrote:

|Saw a lot of original photographic prints here. Prices are really
|reasonable as well.

www.picturesforwalls.com

On the same theme I have wonderful photos from,
http://www.webshots.com/homepage.html
for my wallpaper and screensaver.

There is the usual free introductory offer.
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
17,000 free e-books at Project Gutenberg! http://www.gutenberg.net

raden January 17th 06 09:50 PM

Black and white photography

In message .com,
writes
Saw a lot of original photographic prints here. Prices are really
reasonable as well.

www.picturesforwalls.com

I'm sure you did - as it would appear to be your site

spamming *******

--
geoff