Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ground Floor Laminate question?

SWMBO insists that we get laminate in the living room.

Planning on using the fibreboard-y underlay as there a few areas with a
1-2mm difference in level and an old concrete hearth. Under the
existing floor there's about 500mm gap down to an earth solum, so will
I need any sort of damp/vapour barrier under the underlay?

TIA for any help.

--
Doug
Ignore the old spamtrap work e-mail address; Try: doug at fruitloaf