Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bal

Default Glowworm Fuelsaver MKII boiler, turns off after 30-60 seconds after running

The boiler pilot light goes does not stay on, once the pilot light is
started and I turn the thermostat is turned up the boiler starts up and
stays on for around 30 to 60 seconds then goes out completely.

Has anyone got any ideas on what I can check or needs replacing before
going mad and changing all sorts of parts ?