Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

Default Glowworm Fuelsaver MKII boiler, turns off after 30-60 seconds after running

In message .com, Bal
writes
The boiler pilot light goes does not stay on, once the pilot light is
started and I turn the thermostat is turned up the boiler starts up and
stays on for around 30 to 60 seconds then goes out completely.

This doesn't exactly make sense to me

Has anyone got any ideas on what I can check or needs replacing before
going mad and changing all sorts of parts ?

This came up a few days ago

check the fan - if the winding's too hot to touch, it's your fan

If the fan's OK, then we can look elsewhere, but check the fan first

--
geoff