Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Junior Member

Location: Lymington Hampshire
Question Electric Heaters

Morning All. I have a 2m X 6m UPVC conservatory with warmup under tile heating. Although this warms the floor well and takes the cold edge out of the room it isn't warm enough to keep the conservatory doors open into the house so it isn't getting much use during the winter. I would like to use a free standing heater on a timer so I can set it up to run at the same time as the central heating so the room is still part of the house (if you know what I mean). So I really would like to know which type of heater would be the cheapest to run. I have been leaning toward oil filled but I may be wrong am I ?

Gas or Electric? phaeton Home Repair 22 October 27th 05 12:21 AM
Portable Electric Heaters - Which is better? [email protected] Home Repair 5 January 24th 05 02:53 PM
GE HTS22GBMARWW Digital Controls refrig 22 cu ft.....main bord failure number #3! henrib7 Home Repair 7 June 13th 04 09:30 AM
Air V/S Electric ratchet tool SQLit Home Repair 3 May 30th 04 07:46 PM
Electric Heater Denver Woody Woodworking 6 October 2nd 03 09:43 PM