Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ;¬)

Default Ping Christian (re water softner)

Did you eventually get one?
if so, which one and did you get it at a good price from where?

:¬)

Cheers
Pete

http://gymratz.co.uk/hot-seat.htm - Live web-cam! (sometimes)
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Christian McArdle

Did you eventually get one?
if so, which one and did you get it at a good price from where?

If you mean me, then no, I am still softenerless.

Christian.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ;¬)

Christian McArdle wrote:

If you mean me, then no, I am still softenerless.

I did.
:¬)

Having spent about 2 hours trying to clean the scale off the shower the
other w/end, made me think it's about time I sorted one out.

Thought you may have come across a good supplier in your quest.

Cheers anyway.
Pete

http://gymratz.co.uk/hot-seat.htm - Live web-cam! (sometimes)
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Christian McArdle

Thought you may have come across a good supplier in your quest.

I'm sure I would have. However, the quest for the funding is proving more
elusive.

Christian.