Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Junior Member

Default BG GAS Replacement Boitler Quote Received

BG came round yesterday to quote to replace our old 30 ry old gravity system (glow worm hide away) with a new combi.
After we explained our requirements and the extension proposed for the property they proposed the following boiler.

Worcester Greenstar 440 Highflow - 201/min, 60l primary store, twin tap operation.
So the best bit, with the removal of our old system, quite a bit of additional pipework, external bricking up, removal of all old tanks, new radiator valves and wirless control comes to - £4156 (boikler price in BG paperwork was £2.2k)

Thoughts and opinions on the quote please.

Mark