Jeff

"mark harrison" wrote in message

BG came round yesterday to quote to replace our old 30 ry old gravity
system (glow worm hide away) with a new combi.
After we explained our requirements and the extension proposed for the
property they proposed the following boiler.

Worcester Greenstar 440 Highflow - 201/min, 60l primary store, twin tap
operation.
So the best bit, with the removal of our old system, quite a bit of
additional pipework, external bricking up, removal of all old tanks,
new radiator valves and wirless control comes to - £4156 (boikler price
in BG paperwork was £2.2k)

Thoughts and opinions on the quote please.

BG do not do the work, they sub it out to a local company = extra cost
google will find you a price for this boiler iirc its about £1400 ish

Above all, get some more quotes

Regards Jeff