Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default BLOWING FUSES !!!!!!!

please can someone help

my husband used the power spray on the car and the next thing we had
water gushing down from the loft through the airing cupboard and down
to the kitchen.

he stopped the water but now then we had no hot water.
the control box was not working.

so we used the emersion heater to get hot water.

we have bought a new heating and hot water computer/control panel and
put that on.
it looks as though its working and all the display is up.

we still have NO heating and i'm freezing !!!!!
we have bought all the 3 amp fuses that wickes had on there shelf.
as soon as we put one in, it blows?
my husband, Bless him has tried everything

please please can someone HELP !!!!!!!!!!