Ian Stirling

please can someone help

my husband used the power spray on the car and the next thing we had
water gushing down from the loft through the airing cupboard and down
to the kitchen.

Ok, probably utter coincidence.

he stopped the water but now then we had no hot water.
the control box was not working.

so we used the emersion heater to get hot water.

(Immersion)

we have bought a new heating and hot water computer/control panel and
put that on.
it looks as though its working and all the display is up.

we still have NO heating and i'm freezing !!!!!

Perfect excuse for a fur coat

we have bought all the 3 amp fuses that wickes had on there shelf.
as soon as we put one in, it blows?
my husband, Bless him has tried everything

Ok, some details might be handy.

Do you have gas/oil/electric/solar/coal/wood/geothermal heating?
DO NOT put a higher rated fuse in.

I assume it's a gas boiler, with a hot water storage tank, fed from a
cold water tank?
What model is the boiler?
Could any water possibly have gotten to it?
It's possible (though not especially likely) that the boiler has been
damaged by the failing/wet programmer.

It's more likely that the new one has been wired up incorrectly, and there
is some sort of short in the wiring.
(this is unfortunatley if the case more likely to have damaged the boiler)