Fred

Default kingspan or similar stuff in n yorkshire?

Where do you buy kingspan or similar stuff in n yorkshire? Been to the
b&qs and homebases to no avail. I remember that there was talk about
heavy discounts for b-quality but cannot figure where to find that
again.
Fred

shaun

Fred wrote:
Where do you buy kingspan or similar stuff in n yorkshire? Been to the
b&qs and homebases to no avail. I remember that there was talk about
heavy discounts for b-quality but cannot figure where to find that
again.

No point trying the DIY sheds - you need a builders merchants such as Travis
Perkins / Jewson / MKM etc.

Sorry - no idea about b quality stuff.

May be worth emailing kingspan to ask about local stockists
http://www.kingspan.com/

Lobster

Fred wrote:
Where do you buy kingspan or similar stuff in n yorkshire? Been to the
b&qs and homebases to no avail. I remember that there was talk about
heavy discounts for b-quality but cannot figure where to find that
again.
Fred

Try http://www.secondsandco.co.uk/ - they sell 'shop-soiled' Kingspan at
greatly reduced prices. Can be slightly 'tatty' but perfectly OK to
use. Good and helpful form to deal with.

David

http://www.sheffins.co.uk/ have branch in Leeds

Fred wrote:
Where do you buy kingspan or similar stuff in n yorkshire? Been to the
b&qs and homebases to no avail. I remember that there was talk about
heavy discounts for b-quality but cannot figure where to find that
again.
Fred

Merrit and Fryers in Skipton sell the stuff. Very good builders
merchants and very helpful. There're not on t'internet yet as they
still get plenty of business through word of mouth.
Phone number is 01756 792485. They do deliver, but it may just be
locally.

Hope this helps
Phil