"ben" wrote in message
. uk...
Paintshop Pro verion 9.01
Full package and no trial basis

Thanks, I'm giving it a try.

Mary

ben

BeeJay wrote:
On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 20:44:14 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"ben" wrote in message
. uk...
Paintshop Pro verion 9.01
Full package and no trial basis

Thanks, I'm giving it a try.

Mary

I hope your anti virus software is up to date before you do.

And...

Matt

"ben" wrote:

I hope your anti virus software is up to date before you do.

Seeing as the link goes to Corel's server (who now own Jasc the
developers of Paint Shop Pro) I doubt its going to be a problem - a
107MB download will be though for users not on broadband.

ben

"raden" wrote in message
In message , ben
writes
wrote:

"ben" wrote in message
. uk...
Paintshop Pro verion 9.01
Full package and no trial basis

Thanks, I'm giving it a try.

Mary

I hope your anti virus software is up to date before you do.

And...

Ooh, purdy

--
geoff

Gawd! you must be ancient? :-) wasn't she in the Avengers?

raden

In message , ben
writes
Paintshop Pro verion 9.01
Full package and no trial basis

Thanks, I'm giving it a try.

Mary

I hope your anti virus software is up to date before you do.

And...

Ooh, purdy

--
geoff

Gawd! you must be ancient? :-) wasn't she in the Avengers?

Believe me ...

I am

--
geoff
ben

"raden" wrote in message
In message , ben
writes
Paintshop Pro verion 9.01
Full package and no trial basis

Thanks, I'm giving it a try.

Mary

I hope your anti virus software is up to date before you do.

And...

Ooh, purdy

--
geoff

Gawd! you must be ancient? :-) wasn't she in the Avengers?

Believe me ...

I am

--
geoff

Magic! so I'm not alone then. :-)

Adrian C

ben wrote:

Paintshop Pro verion 9.01
Full package and no trial basis

http://tinyurl.com/8bomr

Wouldn't touch that one. It's hooky...

--
Adrian C

Adrian C

BeeJay wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/8bomr

Wouldn't touch that one. It's hooky...

I know that's why I gave the warning about virus software

Nope. It's not been paid for....

--
Adrian C
Bob Eager

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 23:01:04 UTC, "ben" wrote:

Ooh, purdy

Gawd! you must be ancient? :-) wasn't she in the Avengers?

Believe me ...

I am

Magic! so I'm not alone then. :-)

Youngsters! What about Honor Blackman...? Mind, Diana Rigg was *the*
one...

ben

Bob Eager wrote:
On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 23:01:04 UTC, "ben" wrote:

Ooh, purdy

Gawd! you must be ancient? :-) wasn't she in the Avengers?

Believe me ...

I am

Magic! so I'm not alone then. :-)

Youngsters! What about Honor Blackman...? Mind, Diana Rigg was *the*
one...

Hah! yes the days of the magnifyed goggle box and all our yesterdays. 8-)

Doctor Drivel

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 23:01:04 UTC, "ben" wrote:

Ooh, purdy

Gawd! you must be ancient? :-) wasn't she in the Avengers?

Believe me ...

I am

Magic! so I'm not alone then. :-)

Youngsters! What about Honor Blackman...?

What about Honor Motorbike.

Mary Fisher

"Matt" wrote in message
"ben" wrote:

I hope your anti virus software is up to date before you do.

My AV is up to date and running all the time. Why on Earth that question
should be put is not understood. Unless the asker has had problems by not
having up to date AV :-)

Seeing as the link goes to Corel's server (who now own Jasc the
developers of Paint Shop Pro) I doubt its going to be a problem - a
107MB download will be though for users not on broadband.

I also have broadband, the download took about twenty minutes but I was
doing other things on-line at the time so it was irrelevant.

I'm not daft.

Mary

Mary Fisher

"ben" wrote in message
. uk...

Ooh, purdy

--
geoff

Gawd! you must be ancient? :-) wasn't she in the Avengers?

You're showing YOUR age.

Mary

Andy Dingley

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 22:00:22 GMT, "ben" wrote:

I hope your anti virus software is up to date before you do.

And...

beware of geeks bearing gifts.

RedOnRed

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 23:01:04 UTC, "ben" wrote:

Ooh, purdy

Gawd! you must be ancient? :-) wasn't she in the Avengers?

Believe me ...

I am

Magic! so I'm not alone then. :-)

Youngsters! What about Honor Blackman...? Mind, Diana Rigg was *the*
one...

You mean Pussy Galore?

Or Pushy, as Sean Connery pronounced it.

ben

Mary Fisher wrote:
"ben" wrote in message
. uk...

Ooh, purdy

--
geoff

Gawd! you must be ancient? :-) wasn't she in the Avengers?

You're showing YOUR age.

Mary

Yep! I even remeber as a lad watching the flowerpot men. :-)))))

RedOnRed

"Adrian C" wrote in message
BeeJay wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/8bomr

Wouldn't touch that one. It's hooky...

I know that's why I gave the warning about virus software

Nope. It's not been paid for....

--
Adrian C

Be careful then. It's my understanding that a company called Media Sentry...

http://www.mediasentry.com/corp/overview/index.html

....is largely responsible for tracking a lot of the illegal
piracy/downloads. Pretty much all the major software houses have signed up
to them and they are wruthless in their pursuit.

You'll probably find that you'll get a shot across the bows warning e-mail
from your ISP first, but you can easily get a large fine.

I know of one guy who's been clobbered with a 5 grand fine and in the States
they were prosecuting a 12 year old...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...ic/3096340.stm

Mark A

ben wrote:

Because it would seem this IS a TRIAL as I found out early this
morning

You have to go to Corel's home page to see that they're only offering
a trial version.

Regards

Mark
Bob Eager

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 11:37:56 UTC, "RedOnRed" wrote:

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 23:01:04 UTC, "ben" wrote:

Ooh, purdy

Gawd! you must be ancient? :-) wasn't she in the Avengers?

Believe me ...

I am

Magic! so I'm not alone then. :-)

Youngsters! What about Honor Blackman...? Mind, Diana Rigg was *the*
one...

You mean Pussy Galore?

No, I mean Cathy Gale...

Stuart Noble

I only ask because I'm looking for some intelligent software for
stitching together some 360 degree panoramas I took from the tops of
some walks in the highlands, but I don't want to spend too much time
or money on it.

Money you shouldn't have to spend, but time you may need.
Have a look at Ulead Photoimpact. I got version 6 from a supermarket for
a tenner a couple of years ago and have still only scratched the surface
of what it's capable of.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...1591 919&rd=1

I think there's loads of free stuff out there that will handle
stitching, probably even something that came with your camera?
raden

In message , RedOnRed
writes

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 23:01:04 UTC, "ben" wrote:

Ooh, purdy

Gawd! you must be ancient? :-) wasn't she in the Avengers?

Believe me ...

I am

Magic! so I'm not alone then. :-)

Youngsters! What about Honor Blackman...? Mind, Diana Rigg was *the*
one...

You mean Pussy Galore?

No, go and google "The Avengers"

bloody kids

--
geoff
raden

In message , ben
writes
Mary Fisher wrote:
"ben" wrote in message
. uk...

Ooh, purdy

--
geoff

Gawd! you must be ancient? :-) wasn't she in the Avengers?

You're showing YOUR age.

Mary

Yep! I even remeber as a lad watching the flowerpot men. :-)))))

Sshh ...

That's giving just too much away

(... waits for a thread on Muffin the Mule)

--
geoff

Doctor Drivel

"raden" wrote in message
In message , ben
writes
Mary Fisher wrote:
"ben" wrote in message
. uk...

Ooh, purdy

--
geoff

Gawd! you must be ancient? :-) wasn't she in the Avengers?

You're showing YOUR age.

Mary

Yep! I even remeber as a lad watching the flowerpot men. :-)))))

Sshh ...

That's giving just too much away

(... waits for a thread on Muffin the Mule)

Maxie, this is the wrong groups for that. Muffin the Mule is sexual offence.

Lobster

ben wrote:
"raden" wrote in message

In message , ben
writes

Ooh, purdy

Gawd! you must be ancient? :-) wasn't she in the Avengers?

Nope - the "New Avengers". The "Avengers" were even earlier.

Pah, as someone else said - 'bloody kids!'.

David

raden

In message ws.net,
Doctor Drivel writes
Gawd! you must be ancient? :-) wasn't she in the Avengers?

You're showing YOUR age.

Mary

Yep! I even remeber as a lad watching the flowerpot men. :-)))))

Sshh ...

That's giving just too much away

(... waits for a thread on Muffin the Mule)

Maxie, this is the wrong groups for that. Muffin the Mule is sexual offence.

That was marginally funny 20 years ago

--
geoff
Doctor Drivel

"OldBill" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel wrote:
"raden" wrote in message

In message , ben
writes

Mary Fisher wrote:

"ben" wrote in message
.co.uk...

Ooh, purdy

--
geoff

Gawd! you must be ancient? :-) wasn't she in the Avengers?

You're showing YOUR age.

Mary

Yep! I even remeber as a lad watching the flowerpot men. :-)))))

Sshh ...

That's giving just too much away

(... waits for a thread on Muffin the Mule)

Maxie, this is the wrong groups for that.
Muffin the Mule is a sexual offence.

Not to mention the filth on Captain Pugwash

Master Bates!

OldBill

Doctor Drivel wrote:
"raden" wrote in message

In message , ben
writes

Mary Fisher wrote:

"ben" wrote in message
.co.uk...

Ooh, purdy

--
geoff

Gawd! you must be ancient? :-) wasn't she in the Avengers?

You're showing YOUR age.

Mary

Yep! I even remeber as a lad watching the flowerpot men. :-)))))

Sshh ...

That's giving just too much away

(... waits for a thread on Muffin the Mule)

Maxie, this is the wrong groups for that. Muffin the Mule is sexual offence.

Not to mention the filth on Captain Pugwash
raden

In message , OldBill
writes
Doctor Drivel wrote:
"raden" wrote in message

In message , ben
writes

Mary Fisher wrote:

"ben" wrote in message
r.co.uk...

Ooh, purdy

--
geoff

Gawd! you must be ancient? :-) wasn't she in the Avengers?

You're showing YOUR age.

Mary

Yep! I even remeber as a lad watching the flowerpot men. :-)))))

Sshh ...

That's giving just too much away

(... waits for a thread on Muffin the Mule)

Maxie, this is the wrong groups for that. Muffin the Mule is sexual
offence.

Not to mention the filth on Captain Pugwash

Mainly Urban myth

--
geoff
raden

In message s.net,
Doctor Drivel writes

Gawd! you must be ancient? :-) wasn't she in the Avengers?

You're showing YOUR age.

Mary

Yep! I even remeber as a lad watching the flowerpot men. :-)))))

Sshh ...

That's giving just too much away

(... waits for a thread on Muffin the Mule)

Maxie, this is the wrong groups for that.
Muffin the Mule is a sexual offence.

Not to mention the filth on Captain Pugwash

Master Bates!

Another leak dIMM ?

--
geoff
Doctor Drivel

"raden" wrote in message
In message , OldBill
writes
Doctor Drivel wrote:
"raden" wrote in message

In message , ben
writes

Mary Fisher wrote:

"ben" wrote in message
r.co.uk...

Ooh, purdy

--
geoff

Gawd! you must be ancient? :-) wasn't she in the Avengers?

You're showing YOUR age.

Mary

Yep! I even remeber as a lad watching the flowerpot men. :-)))))

Sshh ...

That's giving just too much away

(... waits for a thread on Muffin the Mule)

Maxie, this is the wrong groups for
that. Muffin the Mule is a sexual
offence.

Not to mention the filth on Captain Pugwash

Mainly Urban myth

Maxie, you know you are not supposed to do those things to mules. What will
Dim Lin, the Oriental enchantress, think?