Uncle Lucky

Default The AOL Newsgroup service will be discontinued in early 2005.

Please Note: The AOL Newsgroup service will be discontinued in early 2005.

For members using AOL over a dial-up connection, you will no longer be able to
access Newsgroups. If you have a separate high-speed connection, you can
contact your broadband provider to see if they offer Newsgroups. Newsgroup
services can often be accessed through a third party reader, such as Mozilla
Thunderbird (http://www.mozilla.org/projects/thunderbird/).

Alternatively, you can access Newsgroups via Google at
http://groups.google.com/.

We apologize for this inconvenience.
Dave Hinz

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 19:58:32 GMT, Don Bruder wrote:

If true, that's the best news I've heard since AOL started offering
newsgroup access...

Now, if we could only get WebTV to do the same.

Don Bruder

In article ,
Dave Hinz wrote:

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 19:58:32 GMT, Don Bruder wrote:

If true, that's the best news I've heard since AOL started offering
newsgroup access...

Now, if we could only get WebTV to do the same.

I'll second that...

--
Don Bruder - - New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.
See http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd/main/contact.html for full details.