Doctor Drivel

"raden" wrote in message
In message ws.net,
Doctor Drivel writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message ws.net,
Doctor Drivel writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message

ws.net,
Doctor Drivel writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message

ews.net,
Doctor Drivel writes
I used to design these things,

Which one did you design ?

and the last place you ever put one was in a
bedroom. I only ever put one in a bedroom as there literally

was
no
other
location.

But you're not CORGI

Maxie, you don't to be Corgi to design.

"I only ever put one in a bedroom as there literally was no
other
location."

is what I was referring to

and you seem to have conveniently missed out

"I used to design these things,

Which one did you design ?"

would you like to give a sensible answer please

Maxie, you are very confused. Falling off that tree again wearing

that
frock and doing in your wrist has affected you.
So you're lying ... again

Maxie, I am not lying!

The fact that you refuse to give a straight answer would indicate that
you are

Maxie, I don't want a man in frock on a motorbike sneaking around my ex
jobs.

Doctor Drivel

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 11:28:55 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 10:59:23 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

No Maxie, I don't use Speedfit.

That's true. THe word's ab-use isn't it?

You are right, Speedfit do abuse the word pipefitting.

Curious. I've never had any problems,

You wouldn't if you have only done two.

Alex wrote:
tarquinlinbin wrote:

Circumcision- A crime and an abuse.
http://www.sexuallymutilatedchild.org/

Can you fix your signature please - it should be preceeded by a new line
and --

thanks

Its not compulsory, his choice. I suspect you want him to snip that
sig...

NT

raden

In message .com,
writes
Alex wrote:
tarquinlinbin wrote:

Circumcision- A crime and an abuse.
http://www.sexuallymutilatedchild.org/

Can you fix your signature please - it should be preceeded by a new line
and --

thanks

Its not compulsory, his choice. I suspect you want him to snip that
sig...

It does mean that it removes the sig and anything with it from replies
(surprise, surprise), and it's NG netiquette to do so

dash dash space is all that's required

--
geoff
PC Paul

Doctor Drivel wrote:

I don't lie Maxie, I done countless conversion. Old mansions
converted to many flats Very complex so they got me onto the job.

You mean *after* they got you on the job.

HTH.

raden

In message ws.net,
Doctor Drivel writes
OK, just one of them would suffice, name one you designed

Why Maxie? Are you a sneak?

As I said, I think you're lying

I don't lie Maxie, I done countless conversion. Old mansions converted to
many flats Very complex so they got me onto the job.

What's that, Master Bating?

--
geoff
Andy Hall

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 17:48:16 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

No Maxie, I don't use Speedfit.

That's true. THe word's ab-use isn't it?

You are right, Speedfit do abuse the word pipefitting.

Curious. I've never had any problems,

You wouldn't if you have only done two.

Possibly not, but it's considerably more.

You, on the other hand, managed to cock up just one. That's pretty
good going.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Doctor Drivel

"raden" wrote in message
In message ws.net,
Doctor Drivel writes
OK, just one of them would suffice, name one you designed

Why Maxie? Are you a sneak?

As I said, I think you're lying

I don't lie Maxie, I done countless conversion. Old mansions converted

many flats Very complex so they got me onto the job.

What's that, Master Bating?

Maxie, you have sex on the brain. Sexual advances to mules now this.
Maxie, refrain.

John Rumm

Alex wrote:

Circumcision- A crime and an abuse.
http://www.sexuallymutilatedchild.org/

Can you fix your signature please - it should be preceeded by a new line
and --

thanks

Got any other spare tips? ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.

raden wrote:
In message .com,
writes
Alex wrote:
tarquinlinbin wrote:

Circumcision- A crime and an abuse.
http://www.sexuallymutilatedchild.org/

Can you fix your signature please - it should be preceeded by a new line
and --

thanks

Its not compulsory, his choice. I suspect you want him to snip that
sig...

It does mean that it removes the sig and anything with it from replies
(surprise, surprise), and it's NG netiquette to do so

dash dash space is all that's required

Indeed. But if he refuses, we'll just have to snip it.

NT

Gas meter box location [email protected] UK diy 1 June 2nd 05 12:27 PM
Gas meter regulations Chris UK diy 11 April 20th 05 05:49 PM
Moving electricity meter, cutout and consumer unit nospam UK diy 2 July 26th 04 08:06 PM
munet digital electric watthour meter login problem INTERESTING TECHNOLOGY! jack morgan Home Repair 0 November 15th 03 07:21 PM
Huge water bill; freeze; meter failure; who should pay? Scoot Home Repair 10 July 22nd 03 02:51 AM