Doctor Drivel

"raden" wrote in message
In message ws.net,
Doctor Drivel writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message ws.net,
Doctor Drivel writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message

ws.net,
Doctor Drivel writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message

ews.net,
Doctor Drivel writes
I used to design these things,

Which one did you design ?

and the last place you ever put one was in a
bedroom. I only ever put one in a bedroom as there literally

was
no
other
location.

But you're not CORGI

Maxie, you don't to be Corgi to design.

"I only ever put one in a bedroom as there literally was no
other
location."

is what I was referring to

and you seem to have conveniently missed out

"I used to design these things,

Which one did you design ?"

would you like to give a sensible answer please

Maxie, you are very confused. Falling off that tree again wearing

that
frock and doing in your wrist has affected you.
So you're lying ... again

Maxie, I am not lying!

The fact that you refuse to give a straight answer would indicate that
you are

Maxie, I don't want a man in frock on a motorbike sneaking around my ex
jobs.