Default Baxi Boiler

Hi Guys

I've been looking at my Baxi boiler (free standing with a brown twister
control top right), I cannot find the model.

Gas is coming into the house but when I push the spark light button and
a grey gas button together I can't see the gas lit, I also don't think
the gas is going into the boiler as I can't hear anything?

From looking at the boiler I see a brown top with a temerature nob to

the top right, inside there is a spark light to the bottom left and to
the right of that is a grey nob that twists and must be pushed in to
get the gas going according to the instructions. There is also a lead
with a plug on it. Directly below the spark light is a control
(similiar to the main gas control to allow gas in the house), I twisted
this on the boiler but couldn't hear anything.

Am I being completely stupid or has the boiler died?

Sorry for being a pain!

Daz

There is definately a spark, I've pushed the 2 controls in loads of
times to get it, I've tried turning the large gas controller knob
around down the bottom to get gas in - could there be another knob I
need to twist around in the house?

Hi John thanks for the info, I get no pilot light at all but have gas
to the cooker fine?

Condensing Boiler News RedOnRed UK diy 0 April 9th 05 05:37 PM
Baxi Boiler problem - grating sound Mike Dodd UK diy 6 January 30th 05 07:16 PM
Baxi Boiler shutting down steve UK diy 29 October 24th 04 12:29 AM
Baxi WM 381 RS Boiler Blowing Fuse L Reid UK diy 3 July 6th 04 04:09 PM
Old Baxi WM 531 RS boiler problem David Hearn UK diy 8 December 1st 03 06:58 PM