David Lang

Default gas cooker

Hi All

Bought a gas cooker for my daughter today - as you do.

I asked the supplier (Comet) if it included the flexible hose & self seal
coupling.

Apparently not. You are supposed to let a CORGI guy deliver, install &
dispose of the old cooker for the bargain price of £80.

With the flexible hose & twist lock fitting, I reckon you could train a
monkey to do it.

Dave

Andrew Gabriel

In article ,
"David Lang" writes:

Hi All

Bought a gas cooker for my daughter today - as you do.

What again?
Did she boil over the milk or something on the one
you bought a few days ago?

--
Andrew Gabriel

David Lang

Andrew

What again?
Did she boil over the milk or something on the one
you bought a few days ago?

That and a few more messages didn't appear (and still don't) on my view of
the group so I assumed they had been lost.

Dave

dave stanton

What again?
Did she boil over the milk or something on the one
you bought a few days ago?

I wondered about that.............

Dave

r0n

Dave , you can obtain the bits from B&Q or online from screw-fix .
Cheers
R0n

tarquinlinbin

On Mon, 30 May 2005 09:42:02 GMT, "David Lang"
wrote:

Hi All

Bought a gas cooker for my daughter today - as you do.

I asked the supplier (Comet) if it included the flexible hose & self seal
coupling.

Apparently not. You are supposed to let a CORGI guy deliver, install &
dispose of the old cooker for the bargain price of £80.

With the flexible hose & twist lock fitting, I reckon you could train a
monkey to do it.

Dave

Go ahead then...

Be a good Global citizen-CONSUMECONFORMOBEY

Circumcision- A crime and an abuse.
http://www.sexuallymutilatedchild.org/

First time buyers strike

Sign the petition at .....

http://www.petitionthem.com/?sect=detail&pet=1810

John Stumbles

David Lang wrote:

Hi All

Bought a gas cooker for my daughter today - as you do.

I asked the supplier (Comet) if it included the flexible hose & self seal
coupling.

Apparently not. You are supposed to let a CORGI guy deliver, install &
dispose of the old cooker for the bargain price of £80.

With the flexible hose & twist lock fitting, I reckon you could train a
monkey to do it.

Could you train the monkey to assess whether the location the cooker is to
be fitted has adequate ventilation and clearances from combustible
surfaces*, fit an effective anti-tilt device, check the correct operation
and gas consumption of the cooker (to make sure the monkeys who assembled
it fitted the correct burner jets) and operation of safety devices?

* In case someone else has monkeyed with the windows and vents or fitted new
kitchen units etc.

Electric cooker connection petek UK diy 8 March 8th 05 11:23 PM
about the cooker socket Jason UK diy 11 October 27th 04 10:33 PM
Electrics - Replace full electric cooker with a duel fuel cooker Chi UK diy 11 December 16th 03 02:44 PM
Electrical - Rangemaster p90 all gas Bill Gardener UK diy 8 December 14th 03 11:45 AM
Cooker Socket over Cooker? Neil UK diy 8 July 20th 03 10:28 PM