Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Scott

Default 32mm flexible pipe for toilet

From posts a while back - I am installing a sanisplit - similar to sani flow
but the motor can be removed separately.

Anway, the distance form the new toilet to the soil stack is about 4metre,
no far but it would involve about 4 acute angles - nothing fancy - and
certainly not 90 degree angles more like 45 degrees
Now - I either rigid pipe with 4 adjustable compression fittings to create
the angle - which I will get from screw fix BUT I was wondering, can you get
like 32 or 40 mm wide - flexible hose in the length I need (I know U can get
samll bits), which I can hook up - one at the macerator end - the other at
the strap boss that goes into the soil stack. This would save me so much
time, as it can then easily be moved etc.

Any ideas?

Scott
www.toptravelsites.net
www.myeyes-youreyes.co.uk