Default Schematic?: Maytag Washing Machine Control Board (or board itself)

I need either the schematic for the control board for a Maytag
'Neptune' Model MAH3000AWW washing machine, or the board itself if I
can't get the schematic.

Can anybody be of help? Maytag wants to sell me the board: toooo
expensive.

-----

Schematic?: Maytag Washing Machine Control Board (or board itself)

Christopher A. Steele

Capitol

and
http://members.shaw.ca/gavb/

Regards
Capitol

Capitol:

Wasn't aware of the 'settlement,' but his purchase falls outside the
period. And did find the photo of bad components and my friend (the
owner of the Maytag) is checking that out.
Thanks!

//cas
Capitol wrote:
and
http://members.shaw.ca/gavb/

Regards
Capitol

Built in washing machine antgel UK diy 4 March 15th 05 10:57 AM
Trivia question old Maytag washing machine MikeremlaP Home Repair 1 January 26th 05 06:04 AM
Washing Machine Connections ChillDVDs UK diy 7 September 8th 04 10:54 PM
Indesit washing machine - a common problem? Jonathan Elliott UK diy 3 March 30th 04 12:00 PM
walking washing machine Kerry Hoskin UK diy 10 February 29th 04 11:15 PM