Larry Jaques

Default Hey, Gunner!

Pneumatic-tired forklift. Only two ton, but the price may be right.

TANSTAAFL: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.
http://diversify.com Gourmet Web Applications
==========================
Gunner

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 20:46:35 -0800, Larry Jaques

Pneumatic-tired forklift. Only two ton, but the price may be right.

Thanks.

However.....

Shipping would eat my ass from Wyoming to California.

Im sure Ill scrounge up something a little closer to home, sooner or
later.

Gunner

================================================= =======
TANSTAAFL: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.
http://diversify.com Gourmet Web Applications
==========================

Lathe Dementia. Recognized as one of the major sub-strains of the
all-consuming virus, Packratitis. Usual symptoms easily recognized
and normally is contracted for life. Can be very contagious.
michael
Jon Danniken

"Gunner" wrote:
Larry Jaques wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...em=7503766 41

9
Pneumatic-tired forklift. Only two ton, but the price may be right.

Thanks.

However.....

Shipping would eat my ass from Wyoming to California.

Just put one of those reflective tractor triangles on the back of it and
drive it....

Might take 'ya a while, though.

Jon

Larry Jaques

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 05:31:34 GMT, the inscrutable Gunner
spake:

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 20:46:35 -0800, Larry Jaques

Pneumatic-tired forklift. Only two ton, but the price may be right.

Thanks.

However.....

Shipping would eat my ass from Wyoming to California.

I thought you got good gas mileage. Then again, could your mini-truck
handle a load like that?

Thesaurus: Ancient reptile with excellent vocabulary
http://diversify.com Dynamic Website Applications
Larry Jaques

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 02:06:51 -0800, the inscrutable "Jon Danniken"
spake:

"Gunner" wrote:
Shipping would eat my ass from Wyoming to California.

Just put one of those reflective tractor triangles on the back of it and
drive it....

Might take 'ya a while, though.

Yeah, he could just jog up there and drive it back.

Gunner, a friend of mine just wrote to me that his brother-in-law's
girlfriend just died from pneumonia. She was fine the night before
(she'd had a cold for a couple weeks) but woke up dead one morning.
Take care, will ya? That stuff is lethal if you push it.

Thesaurus: Ancient reptile with excellent vocabulary
http://diversify.com Dynamic Website Applications

Gunner

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 02:06:51 -0800, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote:
Larry Jaques wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...em=7503766 41

9
Pneumatic-tired forklift. Only two ton, but the price may be right.

Thanks.

However.....

Shipping would eat my ass from Wyoming to California.

Just put one of those reflective tractor triangles on the back of it and
drive it....

Might take 'ya a while, though.

Jon

ROFLMAO!

Hummm I could talk to a broker and maybe get a load of freight to help
defray the cost.

Gunner

Lathe Dementia. Recognized as one of the major sub-strains of the
all-consuming virus, Packratitis. Usual symptoms easily recognized
and normally is contracted for life. Can be very contagious.
michael
Gunner

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 05:54:56 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 05:31:34 GMT, the inscrutable Gunner
spake:

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 20:46:35 -0800, Larry Jaques

Pneumatic-tired forklift. Only two ton, but the price may be right.

Thanks.

However.....

Shipping would eat my ass from Wyoming to California.

I thought you got good gas mileage. Then again, could your mini-truck
handle a load like that?

Gods...a 4k lb capacity fork lift has to weight like what...6000 lbs?

I dont think my lil truck would like that very much.

Gunner

Thesaurus: Ancient reptile with excellent vocabulary
http://diversify.com Dynamic Website Applications

Lathe Dementia. Recognized as one of the major sub-strains of the
all-consuming virus, Packratitis. Usual symptoms easily recognized
and normally is contracted for life. Can be very contagious.
michael
di

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 08:49:55 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

She was fine the night before
(she'd had a cold for a couple weeks) but woke up dead one morning.

How does *anyone* 'wake up dead'????

Gunner

"Gunner" wrote:
Shipping would eat my ass from Wyoming to California.

Just put one of those reflective tractor triangles on the back of it and
drive it....

Might take 'ya a while, though.

Yeah, he could just jog up there and drive it back.

Gunner, a friend of mine just wrote to me that his brother-in-law's
girlfriend just died from pneumonia. She was fine the night before
(she'd had a cold for a couple weeks) but woke up dead one morning.
Take care, will ya? That stuff is lethal if you push it.

Talking to the doctor at the local Urgent Care..it appears that this
is a Pneumonia year. A lady friend who works for a car dealership
here in LA says they have 3 young healthy salesmen currently in the
hospital with pneumonia.

I don't know if its regional, or just normal and Im more sensitive to
the cases.

It did a number on me. Im now about as strong as a 3 day old kitten.

Which is a hell of an improvement

Gunner

Thesaurus: Ancient reptile with excellent vocabulary
http://diversify.com Dynamic Website Applications

Lathe Dementia. Recognized as one of the major sub-strains of the
all-consuming virus, Packratitis. Usual symptoms easily recognized
and normally is contracted for life. Can be very contagious.
michael
Larry Jaques

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 12:50:50 -0500, the inscrutable di
spake:

wrote:

She was fine the night before
(she'd had a cold for a couple weeks) but woke up dead one morning.

How does *anyone* 'wake up dead'????

That was a humorous figure of speech, ya silly wabbit.
Oy vay...

Thesaurus: Ancient reptile with excellent vocabulary
http://diversify.com Dynamic Website Applications

Sunworshipper

"Gunner" wrote:
[...]

Oh, that's not good. I got it once and had to lay on my back over the
edge of the couch and onto the floor for hours coughing it up just so
I could get enough air to keep from passing out and or dying. Took a
very long time to get over. I remember now, begged to antibiotics
from a friend and soon after was getting better. Yeah yeah Virus
Bacteria won't hurt when your that weak.
Harold and Susan Vordos

wrote:

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 05:31:34 GMT, the inscrutable Gunner
spake:

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 20:46:35 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...5&item=7503766

419
Pneumatic-tired forklift. Only two ton, but the price may be right.

Thanks.

However.....

Shipping would eat my ass from Wyoming to California.

I thought you got good gas mileage. Then again, could your mini-truck
handle a load like that?

Gods...a 4k lb capacity fork lift has to weight like what...6000 lbs?

I dont think my lil truck would like that very much.

Gunner

I have a 3 ton machine, a '77 Toyletta. Weight just under 10,000 pounds.
Counter-weight alone is 4,000.

Harold

Gunner

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 00:42:42 -0800, "Harold and Susan Vordos"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...5&item=7503766

419
Pneumatic-tired forklift. Only two ton, but the price may be right.

Thanks.

However.....

Shipping would eat my ass from Wyoming to California.

I thought you got good gas mileage. Then again, could your mini-truck
handle a load like that?

Gods...a 4k lb capacity fork lift has to weight like what...6000 lbs?

I dont think my lil truck would like that very much.

Gunner

I have a 3 ton machine, a '77 Toyletta. Weight just under 10,000 pounds.
Counter-weight alone is 4,000.

Harold

GNERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know my lil truck wouldnt like that...

Gunner

"By calling attention to 'a well regulated militia', the 'security' of the nation, and the right of each citizen 'to keep and bear arms', our founding fathers recognized the essentially civilian nature of our economy. Although it is extremely unlikely that the fears of governmental tyranny which gave rise to the Second Amendment will ever be a major danger to our nation, the Amendment still remains an important declaration of our basic civilian-military relationships, in which every citizen must be ready to participate in the defense of his country. For that reason, I believe the Second Amendment will always be important."
-- Senator John F. Kennedy, (D) 1960
Harold and Susan Vordos

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 00:42:42 -0800, "Harold and Susan Vordos"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 05:31:34 GMT, the inscrutable Gunner
spake:

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 20:46:35 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...85&item=750376

6
419
Pneumatic-tired forklift. Only two ton, but the price may be right.

Thanks.

However.....

Shipping would eat my ass from Wyoming to California.

I thought you got good gas mileage. Then again, could your mini-truck
handle a load like that?

Gods...a 4k lb capacity fork lift has to weight like what...6000 lbs?

I dont think my lil truck would like that very much.

Gunner

I have a 3 ton machine, a '77 Toyletta. Weight just under 10,000 pounds.
Counter-weight alone is 4,000.

Harold

GNERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know my lil truck wouldnt like that...

Gunner

Dont even a little bit!

Harold

Harold and Susan Vordos

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 00:42:42 -0800, "Harold and Susan Vordos"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

Proof read, fool.