Gunner

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 00:42:42 -0800, "Harold and Susan Vordos"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 05:54:56 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 05:31:34 GMT, the inscrutable Gunner
spake:

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 20:46:35 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...5&item=7503766

419
Pneumatic-tired forklift. Only two ton, but the price may be right.

Thanks.

However.....

Shipping would eat my ass from Wyoming to California.

I thought you got good gas mileage. Then again, could your mini-truck
handle a load like that?

Gods...a 4k lb capacity fork lift has to weight like what...6000 lbs?

I dont think my lil truck would like that very much.

Gunner

I have a 3 ton machine, a '77 Toyletta. Weight just under 10,000 pounds.
Counter-weight alone is 4,000.

Harold

I know my lil truck wouldnt like that...

Gunner

"By calling attention to 'a well regulated militia', the 'security' of the nation, and the right of each citizen 'to keep and bear arms', our founding fathers recognized the essentially civilian nature of our economy. Although it is extremely unlikely that the fears of governmental tyranny which gave rise to the Second Amendment will ever be a major danger to our nation, the Amendment still remains an important declaration of our basic civilian-military relationships, in which every citizen must be ready to participate in the defense of his country. For that reason, I believe the Second Amendment will always be important."
-- Senator John F. Kennedy, (D) 1960