Gunner

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 02:06:51 -0800, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote:
Larry Jaques wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...em=7503766 41

9
Pneumatic-tired forklift. Only two ton, but the price may be right.

Thanks.

However.....

Shipping would eat my ass from Wyoming to California.

Just put one of those reflective tractor triangles on the back of it and
drive it....

Might take 'ya a while, though.

Jon

ROFLMAO!

Hummm I could talk to a broker and maybe get a load of freight to help
defray the cost.

Gunner

Lathe Dementia. Recognized as one of the major sub-strains of the
all-consuming virus, Packratitis. Usual symptoms easily recognized
and normally is contracted for life. Can be very contagious.
michael