Larry Jaques

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 02:06:51 -0800, the inscrutable "Jon Danniken"
spake:

"Gunner" wrote:
Shipping would eat my ass from Wyoming to California.

Just put one of those reflective tractor triangles on the back of it and
drive it....

Might take 'ya a while, though.

Yeah, he could just jog up there and drive it back.

Gunner, a friend of mine just wrote to me that his brother-in-law's
girlfriend just died from pneumonia. She was fine the night before
(she'd had a cold for a couple weeks) but woke up dead one morning.
Take care, will ya? That stuff is lethal if you push it.

Thesaurus: Ancient reptile with excellent vocabulary
http://diversify.com Dynamic Website Applications