HeadHunter

Default 2" Starrett Pulsator Blades for sale

After posing the question is it okay to sell interesting metalworking items
here, I read the responses. Posting metalworking relating items for sale at
a bargin is good but don't get carried away....

Anyone who objects to this post please tell me (in the group for all to see)
and I'll go back to my lurker status.

Agreed?!

I've got 6 M42 Bimetal Bandsaw blades for sale. They are 2" x 29'6" long by
~.063" thick. The Teeth per inch (t.p.I.) is 2-3. They are Starrett Pulsator
blades.
These blades, for folks who are Starrett fans, have the aggressive type
teeth and gullet. They are aggressive blades but off the top of my head I
forget the rake angle. If it's 7 or 10 degrees. These bad boys are for
bundle cutting esp. solids and other alloys like stainless etc. The teeth
are M42. (8 % cobalt). I am going to rummage through my catalogues to
confirm if they are BearCat type teeth. I will have pictures available if
you ask..... Esp of the tooth.

http://catalog.starrett.com/catalog/...re&GroupID=632

These blades are 29' 6" long and if you want one or two of them you have to
buy all 29 1/2 feet. Sorry but there is enough dust on the boxes now. no
need for more scrap blade material in my storage area. What I can offer is
this: If you are interested in this material and want it resized to fit
your saw I can do a weld on them for an extra 10 bucks. say for example
you need 13' 7" then you can get two blades. you buy all 29 ' 6" and get
the size you want. If I weld I'm gonna pass up guaranteeing the weld. I
always do a test weld cycle before doing blade stock over 1" so no need to
worry. I'm just stating it's all sales final type of disclaiming.

I can ship them with teeth guards too IF I have enough guard material coiled
up somewhere...

Now I'm in Toronto Canada but I can ship to USA thru the post office for
reasonable fees.

Shipping costs aren't so bad on a box. it's about 25-35 US dollars on a box
with one blade. Most if not all the lower 48 should fall in this range. In
Canada I'm gonna ship FedEx ground and maybe it'll be around 15 bucks (cad)

That said I'd like to get 130 USD per 29' 6" blade. in Canada that's 160
per 29' 6" blade.

If interested let me know. my email is Any
questions ask me via email or here. I'll get the pictures done in a day or
two...

HeadHunter

HeadHunter

"HeadHunter" wrote in message
.. .
After posing the question is it okay to sell interesting metalworking

items
here, I read the responses. Posting metalworking relating items for sale

at
a bargin is good but don't get carried away....

Anyone who objects to this post please tell me (in the group for all to

see)
and I'll go back to my lurker status.

Agreed?!

I've got 6 M42 Bimetal Bandsaw blades for sale. They are 2" x 29'6" long

by
~.063" thick. The Teeth per inch (t.p.I.) is 2-3. They are Starrett

Pulsator
blades.

I made a big mistake when typing out my message. They are only 23' 9" NOT
29 '6".

I can't read my own writing. I have however confirmed they are made from
the bearcat type tooth set and not the regular hook. BearCat teeth in
Starrett saws feature a ground tooth set. The raker tooth is set at every 5
teeth.