HeadHunter

"HeadHunter" wrote in message
.. .
After posing the question is it okay to sell interesting metalworking

items
here, I read the responses. Posting metalworking relating items for sale

at
a bargin is good but don't get carried away....

Anyone who objects to this post please tell me (in the group for all to

see)
and I'll go back to my lurker status.

Agreed?!

I've got 6 M42 Bimetal Bandsaw blades for sale. They are 2" x 29'6" long

by
~.063" thick. The Teeth per inch (t.p.I.) is 2-3. They are Starrett

Pulsator
blades.

I made a big mistake when typing out my message. They are only 23' 9" NOT
29 '6".

I can't read my own writing. I have however confirmed they are made from
the bearcat type tooth set and not the regular hook. BearCat teeth in
Starrett saws feature a ground tooth set. The raker tooth is set at every 5
teeth.