Errol Groff

Default NEMES Annual Show 2005

The annual NEMES show has come and gone. For a look at some of the
things displayed please go to

http://neme-s.org/NEMES_2005/NEMES_2005.htm

We now have several Real Video streaming clips available. One of the
benefits of our new hosting company. I have checked thr links again
and again and they appesr to be working porperly.

I had a big problem with "unable ot connet to server" messages until
I discovered that my Zonealarm setting were not letting the Real Audio
program through. You may have to tweak settings to view the videl
clips.

Also, on our home page, there is a link to a visit that my friend Dave
Bono and I made to Brothers Machinery in North Andover MA.

Regards to all,

Errol Groff

Instructor, Machine Tool Department

H.H. Ellis Technical High School