Default Machinery FS

Hello, Group:

I'm easing into retirement and in the process of relocating. Have to
get rid of the "home shop". If anybody's in the market check out my
e-bay listings. Search Seller ID: ejb8794.

Ed

Thanks for the help on the URL guys. That got to it for me.

Ed
machineman wrote:
try this link

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsofindty...sooZ1QQfrppZ50