DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Machinery FS (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/91771-machinery-fs.html)

[email protected] February 18th 05 06:42 PM

Machinery FS

Hello, Group:

I'm easing into retirement and in the process of relocating. Have to
get rid of the "home shop". If anybody's in the market check out my
e-bay listings. Search Seller ID: ejb8794.

Ed

Grant Erwin February 18th 05 07:32 PM

wrote:

Hello, Group:

I'm easing into retirement and in the process of relocating. Have to
get rid of the "home shop". If anybody's in the market check out my
e-bay listings. Search Seller ID: ejb8794.

Good luck on your retirement, Ed. Your title would be more accurate if
it said "FA" instead of "FS" - there is a large difference. Also, posting
your location is often useful.

GWE

Pete Snell February 18th 05 07:43 PM

wrote:

Hello, Group:

I'm easing into retirement and in the process of relocating. Have to
get rid of the "home shop". If anybody's in the market check out my
e-bay listings. Search Seller ID: ejb8794.

Ed

Hi Ed;

The user ID you posted here doesn't show up anything. Is it correct, or
is it just too early?

Pete
--
__
Pete Snell

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
- George Bernard Shaw

Rex B February 18th 05 09:59 PM

Grant Erwin wrote:
wrote:

Hello, Group:

I'm easing into retirement and in the process of relocating. Have to
get rid of the "home shop". If anybody's in the market check out my
e-bay listings. Search Seller ID: ejb8794.

Good luck on your retirement, Ed. Your title would be more accurate if
it said "FA" instead of "FS" - there is a large difference. Also, posting
your location is often useful.

And maybe a URL to all the auctions, like this:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQcatrefZC... vsearchQ3aUS

Sorry, www.tinyurl.com was not working for some reason ;)

If that Rockwell lathe were local, I'd be on it.
There's a 10" local to me that I probably need to go buy. I turned it
down at $500, but I'm about ready to pay it. Especially since my Atlas
10x36 project went to a new home last night.

Rex B February 18th 05 10:25 PM

You have to use Advanced Search and scroll down to Seller

Pete Snell wrote:
wrote:

Hello, Group:

I'm easing into retirement and in the process of relocating. Have to
get rid of the "home shop". If anybody's in the market check out my
e-bay listings. Search Seller ID: ejb8794.
Ed

Hi Ed;

The user ID you posted here doesn't show up anything. Is it correct,
or is it just too early?

Pete

--
- -
Rex Burkheimer

[email protected] February 18th 05 10:32 PM

Thanks for the help on the URL guys. That got to it for me.

Ed