Boris Beizer

Default Timing belt supplier

I need a strong 94XL 037 timing belt -- e.g, kevlar backed.
Found a great supplier a few months back but forgot to book mark it.
Now I've been doing MSF search, Google search, and a whole bunch others and
can't find these guys for love or money.
Tried all kinds of variations on
"drive/timing/precision/belt/geared/94XL/... etc.) Lots of hits, none of
them the one I want to find.
They sold the belts in several different compositions and also the gears to
go with them.

Boris

--

-------------------------------------
Boris Beizer Ph.D. Seminars and Consulting

TEL: 215-572-5580
FAX: 215-886-0144
Email bsquare "at" sprintmail.com

Joe AutoDrill

Mcmastercarr.com?

--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013

"Boris Beizer" wrote in message
k.net...
[...]

Winston

Matthew Douglas Rogge wrote:
www.sdp-si.com

Boris Beizer wrote:

I need a strong 94XL 037 timing belt -- e.g, kevlar backed.
Found a great supplier a few months back but forgot to book mark it.
Now I've been doing MSF search, Google search, and a whole bunch
others and
can't find these guys for love or money.

(...)

I second that, but phone in your order because it is much less
likely to get ignored. 516-328-3300-1-1

--Winston