DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Timing belt supplier (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/78139-timing-belt-supplier.html)

Boris Beizer November 22nd 04 07:58 PM

Timing belt supplier

I need a strong 94XL 037 timing belt -- e.g, kevlar backed.
Found a great supplier a few months back but forgot to book mark it.
Now I've been doing MSF search, Google search, and a whole bunch others and
can't find these guys for love or money.
Tried all kinds of variations on
"drive/timing/precision/belt/geared/94XL/... etc.) Lots of hits, none of
them the one I want to find.
They sold the belts in several different compositions and also the gears to
go with them.

Boris

--

-------------------------------------
Boris Beizer Ph.D. Seminars and Consulting

TEL: 215-572-5580
FAX: 215-886-0144
Email bsquare "at" sprintmail.com

Joe AutoDrill November 22nd 04 07:58 PM

Mcmastercarr.com?

--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013

k.net...

Winston November 22nd 04 10:14 PM

Matthew Douglas Rogge wrote:
www.sdp-si.com

Boris Beizer wrote:

I need a strong 94XL 037 timing belt -- e.g, kevlar backed.
Found a great supplier a few months back but forgot to book mark it.
Now I've been doing MSF search, Google search, and a whole bunch
others and
can't find these guys for love or money.

(...)

I second that, but phone in your order because it is much less
likely to get ignored. 516-328-3300-1-1

--Winston

Ned Simmons November 23rd 04 03:58 AM

In article exrod.1378$NU3.48
@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net,
says...
I need a strong 94XL 037 timing belt -- e.g, kevlar backed.
Found a great supplier a few months back but forgot to book mark it.
Now I've been doing MSF search, Google search, and a whole bunch others and
can't find these guys for love or money.
Tried all kinds of variations on
"drive/timing/precision/belt/geared/94XL/... etc.) Lots of hits, none of
them the one I want to find.
They sold the belts in several different compositions and also the gears to
go with them.

Boris

Two sources for urethane/stainless steel timing belts:

http://www.jasonindustrial.com/catalogs/index.php
http://www.brecoflex.com/

I've purchased both Jason and Breco belts thru Motion
Industries.

Mectrol is another, but they may not offer true endless
belts, which is what you want if max strength is important.

Ned Simmons