Ned Simmons

In article exrod.1378$NU3.48
@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net,
says...
I need a strong 94XL 037 timing belt -- e.g, kevlar backed.
Found a great supplier a few months back but forgot to book mark it.
Now I've been doing MSF search, Google search, and a whole bunch others and
can't find these guys for love or money.
Tried all kinds of variations on
"drive/timing/precision/belt/geared/94XL/... etc.) Lots of hits, none of
them the one I want to find.
They sold the belts in several different compositions and also the gears to
go with them.

Boris

Two sources for urethane/stainless steel timing belts:

http://www.jasonindustrial.com/catalogs/index.php
http://www.brecoflex.com/

I've purchased both Jason and Breco belts thru Motion
Industries.

Mectrol is another, but they may not offer true endless
belts, which is what you want if max strength is important.

Ned Simmons