Trader

Default Replacing drive belt on GE dryer.

Hi,

I just replaced a belt on my lawnmower. It would have been a hassle because
I needed to remove the pulley to get the belt on. I used a product made by
grizzly.com. It's called a Fenner belt. The belt is made of a strong
material that is interlocking. Therefore, you can customize the size of the
belt you want. Many woodworkers use these belts to remove vibrations in
their tools. It may save you a few hours of disassembly. I looked for the
belt on their website but couldn't find it so you'll have to call them if
you're interested.

"Kevin" wrote in message
m...
I'm pretty handy and have a general question about repacing the drive
belt on a GE dryer. I have the belt on order. When I go to replace, is
it best to take off the side of the dryer? It seems like I should be
able to get the belt around the belt pully, but not sure if this is
going to give me access to wrap belt around the drum...Any comments
would be appreciated....