Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
randy replogle

Default "Tool kit" for new employee--ideas?

I'll have a new co-worker in a couple of weeks and being the "old man"
of the shop I'd like to collect a "kit" of tools (shop supplied tools,
not personal) for him including things like drills, lathe bit blanks,
etc. I have other ideas but want to see what ideas you guys come up
with. Uh-Oh Is this considered trolling? Thanks.
--
Randy Replogle (Central Indiana)
Email address is legit