Jason D.

On Sat, 04 Sep 2004 19:59:49 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

This kit will embody the entire philosophy of your working relationship. If
you do this wrong, he will be scarred for life and every job he works on
will be colored by your choices.

That said: Allen wrenches, an 8" adjustable wrench and a 10 oz. ball-peen
hammer. But the most important tool: A small, shirt-pocket notebook and a
pencil. Teach him to make lists!!! Please trust me on this. This is the
most important lesson I ever learned...and I learned it here from these guys
and gals.

Hi,

Just to make sense, making lists such as for example?

Cheers,

Wizard