Old September 11th 18, 03:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Kavanaugh *is* a sitting judge - DAMMIT !!

So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
-- https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

Old September 11th 18, 04:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

--
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

So if I said "good morning! Hows the Dodges doing today?" to an
opponent or suspect...Im guilty of collusion?

Hummmmm?

__

"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.

No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.

Which is a very good thing."

Asun rauhassa, valmistaudun sotaan.

---

Old September 11th 18, 04:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/11/2018 8:03 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 11 Sep 2018 07:19:46 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
--
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

So if I said "good morning! Hows the Dodges doing today?" to an
opponent or suspect...Im guilty of collusion?

That's not what Kavanaugh did. He spoke about the Mueller investigation
into Trump's collusion. He spoke about it with an attorney defending
Trump. Kavanaugh is going to be acting as a judge in the case when
Trump appeals something to the Supreme Court. He's conflicted, and now
he's a liar about it.
Old September 11th 18, 04:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 11 Sep 2018 08:12:33 -0700, Michael A Terrell
wrote:

On 9/11/2018 8:03 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 11 Sep 2018 07:19:46 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
--
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

So if I said "good morning! Hows the Dodges doing today?" to an
opponent or suspect...Im guilty of collusion?

That's not what Kavanaugh did. He spoke about the Mueller investigation
into Trump's collusion. He spoke about it with an attorney defending
Trump. Kavanaugh is going to be acting as a judge in the case when
Trump appeals something to the Supreme Court. He's conflicted, and now
he's a liar about it.

Yes and? Was Kavanaugh on the Scotus at that time? Was he involved
in any aspect of the case at that time? Conflicted? How?

And prove that he is a liar.

Double dog dare you.

Im sure after all this time in the legal profession, you can come up
with something more than "he is conflicted".

Go ahead..show us how smart you are.

Snicker....roflmao!!

__

Old September 11th 18, 06:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 10:19:48 AM UTC-4, wrote:
So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
-- https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

Who says he talked to a law firm that he is judging? Harris tried to imply he did, but she did not say that he did. It is just an attempt to smear without any facts.

Dan

Old September 11th 18, 08:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 1:34:39 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 10:19:48 AM UTC-4, wrote:
So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
-- https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

Who says he talked to a law firm that he is judging?

He wavered on the question instead of just giving an immediate 'yes' or 'no' answer.
Old September 11th 18, 09:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

When he's on the court, his prior involvement as an advisor to Trump's
lawyer will mean he can't be impartial.

****, you're stupid.
Old September 11th 18, 09:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/11/2018 10:34 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 10:19:48 AM UTC-4, wrote:
So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
--
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

Who says he talked to a law firm that he is judging? Harris tried to imply he did, but she did not say that he did.

He did. His shifty clumsy evasion proved it. Harris knows exactly with
whom Kavanaugh was speaking. He smeared **** on his face with that
atrocious evasion.
Old September 11th 18, 09:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
--
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

So if I said "good morning! Hows the Dodges doing today?" to an
opponent or suspect...Im guilty of collusion?

That's not what Kavanaugh did. He spoke about the Mueller investigation
into Trump's collusion. He spoke about it with an attorney defending
Trump. Kavanaugh is going to be acting as a judge in the case when
Trump appeals something to the Supreme Court. He's conflicted, and now
he's a liar about it.

Cite please.

Watch the Senate judiciary committee session yourself, then stick "cite"
up your HIV-leaking asshole.

Dammit! (water softener) zxcvbob Home Repair 9 July 18th 07 03:42 AM
Dammit.. How to get 2 zones and power from a 4-conductor Kadaitcha Man Home Repair 0 April 22nd 07 10:18 AM
shower leak dammit andyv UK diy 5 May 18th 06 10:13 PM
Dammit !, anywat, NAP 31X3 chassis [email protected] Electronics Repair 2 August 4th 05 08:29 PM
Dammit, can't find this link(monitor schematics) JURB6006 Electronics Repair 6 January 22nd 04 08:00 PM