Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Kavanaugh *is* a sitting judge - DAMMIT !!

So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
-- https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

--
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

So if I said "good morning! Hows the Dodges doing today?" to an
opponent or suspect...Im guilty of collusion?

Hummmmm?

__

"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.

No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.

Which is a very good thing."

Asun rauhassa, valmistaudun sotaan.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/11/2018 8:03 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 11 Sep 2018 07:19:46 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
--
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

So if I said "good morning! Hows the Dodges doing today?" to an
opponent or suspect...Im guilty of collusion?

That's not what Kavanaugh did. He spoke about the Mueller investigation
into Trump's collusion. He spoke about it with an attorney defending
Trump. Kavanaugh is going to be acting as a judge in the case when
Trump appeals something to the Supreme Court. He's conflicted, and now
he's a liar about it.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 11 Sep 2018 08:12:33 -0700, Michael A Terrell
wrote:

On 9/11/2018 8:03 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 11 Sep 2018 07:19:46 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
--
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

So if I said "good morning! Hows the Dodges doing today?" to an
opponent or suspect...Im guilty of collusion?

That's not what Kavanaugh did. He spoke about the Mueller investigation
into Trump's collusion. He spoke about it with an attorney defending
Trump. Kavanaugh is going to be acting as a judge in the case when
Trump appeals something to the Supreme Court. He's conflicted, and now
he's a liar about it.

Yes and? Was Kavanaugh on the Scotus at that time? Was he involved
in any aspect of the case at that time? Conflicted? How?

And prove that he is a liar.

Double dog dare you.

Im sure after all this time in the legal profession, you can come up
with something more than "he is conflicted".

Go ahead..show us how smart you are.

Snicker....roflmao!!

__

"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.

No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.

Which is a very good thing."

Asun rauhassa, valmistaudun sotaan.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 10:19:48 AM UTC-4, wrote:
So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
-- https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

Who says he talked to a law firm that he is judging? Harris tried to imply he did, but she did not say that he did. It is just an attempt to smear without any facts.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 1:34:39 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 10:19:48 AM UTC-4, wrote:
So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
-- https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

Who says he talked to a law firm that he is judging?

He wavered on the question instead of just giving an immediate 'yes' or 'no' answer.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

When he's on the court, his prior involvement as an advisor to Trump's
lawyer will mean he can't be impartial.

****, you're stupid.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/11/2018 10:34 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 10:19:48 AM UTC-4, wrote:
So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
--
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

Who says he talked to a law firm that he is judging? Harris tried to imply he did, but she did not say that he did.

He did. His shifty clumsy evasion proved it. Harris knows exactly with
whom Kavanaugh was speaking. He smeared **** on his face with that
atrocious evasion.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
--
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

So if I said "good morning! Hows the Dodges doing today?" to an
opponent or suspect...Im guilty of collusion?

That's not what Kavanaugh did. He spoke about the Mueller investigation
into Trump's collusion. He spoke about it with an attorney defending
Trump. Kavanaugh is going to be acting as a judge in the case when
Trump appeals something to the Supreme Court. He's conflicted, and now
he's a liar about it.

Cite please.

Watch the Senate judiciary committee session yourself, then stick "cite"
up your HIV-leaking asshole.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/11/2018 12:36 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 1:34:39 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 10:19:48 AM UTC-4, wrote:
So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
--
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

Who says he talked to a law firm that he is judging?

He wavered on the question instead of just giving an immediate 'yes' or 'no' answer.

If Kavanaugh weren't just about the most politically connected lawyer
and judge in all of DC, he perhaps could have got away with "I don't
know", i.e. he spoke with a lawyer about Mueller's investigation, but he
didn't know the lawyer worked for Kasowitz's firm. But that's
impossible. Kavanaugh would know all the partners and probably most of
the senior associates at that firm, and any other prominent DC law firm.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 3:36:58 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 1:34:39 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 10:19:48 AM UTC-4, wrote:
So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
-- https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

Who says he talked to a law firm that he is judging?

He wavered on the question instead of just giving an immediate 'yes' or 'no' answer.

And so? He did not say he had talked to the law firm.

If he had been ask if he sucked cocks and he wavered, it would not mean he does.
Either produce a statement or admit Harris was fishing and caught nothing. But tries to make news by talking about the one that got away.

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/11/2018 2:03 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 3:36:58 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 1:34:39 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 10:19:48 AM UTC-4, wrote:
So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
--
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

Who says he talked to a law firm that he is judging?

He wavered on the question instead of just giving an immediate 'yes' or 'no' answer.

And so? He did not say he had talked to the law firm.

****, you're stupid. His refusal to give a direct answer, his
pretending he didn't really know the name of the law firm - all of that
leads any reasonable person to conclude he was guilty as charged. He
discussed a case that he *will* be involved in on the Supreme Court with
a lawyer for Trump.

Why do you work so ****ing hard at being stupid?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 4:51:04 PM UTC-4, Michael A Terrell wrote:
On 9/11/2018 10:34 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 10:19:48 AM UTC-4, wrote:
So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
--
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

Who says he talked to a law firm that he is judging? Harris tried to imply he did, but she did not say that he did.

He did. His shifty clumsy evasion proved it. Harris knows exactly with
whom Kavanaugh was speaking. He smeared **** on his face with that
atrocious evasion.

So splain to me, why does Harris not say who he talked to? Answer She hoped to catch him on something and failed. She does not know of any one that talked to Kavanaugh If she did it would be all over the front page of the New York Times.

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 10:19:48 AM UTC-4, wrote:
So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
--
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

Who says he talked to a law firm that he is judging? Harris tried to imply he did, but she did not say that he did.

He did. His shifty clumsy evasion proved it. Harris knows exactly with
whom Kavanaugh was speaking. He smeared **** on his face with that
atrocious evasion.

So splain to me, why does Harris not say who he talked to?

She did what she set out to do, which is show Kavanaugh to be an evasive
liar.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 6:45:53 PM UTC-4, Michael A Terrell wrote:

..

So splain to me, why does Harris not say who he talked to?

She did what she set out to do, which is show Kavanaugh to be an evasive
liar.

She did what she set out to do, which is to get TV exposure to aid her presidential bid.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

============================================ "I can't begin to
answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018 --
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...confirmation-h
earing-day-2-questioning-2018-09-05-live-updates/

Who says he talked to a law firm that he is judging?

He wavered on the question instead of just giving an immediate
'yes' or 'no' answer.

If Kavanaugh weren't just about the most politically connected
lawyer and judge in all of DC, he perhaps could have got away with
"I don't know", i.e. he spoke with a lawyer about Mueller's
investigation, but he didn't know the lawyer worked for Kasowitz's
firm. But that's impossible. Kavanaugh would know all the
partners and probably most of the senior associates at that firm,
and any other prominent DC law firm.

Whatever delusions get you cannibal leftists through the day...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 4:51:55 PM UTC-4, Matt Singer wrote:

Cite please.

Watch the Senate judiciary committee session yourself, then stick "cite"
up your HIV-leaking asshole

It is sad to see people that can not think logically and that have to fall back to using foul language instead of actually thinking. I did watch some of the Senate's committee hearings, and that is why I see Harris resorting to innuendo instead of facts.

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 7:54:31 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 4:51:55 PM UTC-4, Matt Singer wrote:

Cite please.

Watch the Senate judiciary committee session yourself, then stick "cite"
up your HIV-leaking asshole

It is sad to see people that can not think logically and that have to fall back to using foul language instead of
actually thinking. I did watch some of the Senate's committee hearings, and that is why I see Harris resorting
to innuendo instead of facts.

Ms. Harris merely asked questions.

Dammit! (water softener) zxcvbob Home Repair 9 July 18th 07 03:42 AM
Dammit.. How to get 2 zones and power from a 4-conductor Kadaitcha Man Home Repair 0 April 22nd 07 10:18 AM
shower leak dammit andyv UK diy 5 May 18th 06 10:13 PM
Dammit !, anywat, NAP 31X3 chassis [email protected] Electronics Repair 2 August 4th 05 08:29 PM
Dammit, can't find this link(monitor schematics) JURB6006 Electronics Repair 6 January 22nd 04 08:00 PM