Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Kavanaugh *is* a sitting judge - DAMMIT !!

On Tue, 11 Sep 2018 07:19:46 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
--
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

So if I said "good morning! Hows the Dodges doing today?" to an
opponent or suspect...Im guilty of collusion?

Hummmmm?

__

"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.

No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.

Which is a very good thing."

Asun rauhassa, valmistaudun sotaan.

---