Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Kavanaugh *is* a sitting judge - DAMMIT !!

On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 11:12:35 AM UTC-4, Michael A Terrell wrote:
On 9/11/2018 8:03 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 11 Sep 2018 07:19:46 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
--
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

So if I said "good morning! Hows the Dodges doing today?" to an
opponent or suspect...Im guilty of collusion?

That's not what Kavanaugh did. He spoke about the Mueller investigation
into Trump's collusion. He spoke about it with an attorney defending
Trump. Kavanaugh is going to be acting as a judge in the case when
Trump appeals something to the Supreme Court. He's conflicted, and now
he's a liar about it.

Cite please.

Dan