DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Kavanaugh *is* a sitting judge - DAMMIT !! (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/618718-kavanaugh-%2A%2A-sitting-judge-dammit.html)

[email protected] September 11th 18 03:19 PM

Kavanaugh *is* a sitting judge - DAMMIT !!

So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
-- https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

Gunner Asch[_6_] September 11th 18 04:03 PM

--
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

So if I said "good morning! Hows the Dodges doing today?" to an
opponent or suspect...Im guilty of collusion?

Hummmmm?

__

"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.

No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.

Which is a very good thing."

Asun rauhassa, valmistaudun sotaan.

---

Michael A Terrell[_3_] September 11th 18 04:12 PM

On 9/11/2018 8:03 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 11 Sep 2018 07:19:46 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
--
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

So if I said "good morning! Hows the Dodges doing today?" to an
opponent or suspect...Im guilty of collusion?

That's not what Kavanaugh did. He spoke about the Mueller investigation
into Trump's collusion. He spoke about it with an attorney defending
Trump. Kavanaugh is going to be acting as a judge in the case when
Trump appeals something to the Supreme Court. He's conflicted, and now
he's a liar about it.

Gunner Asch[_6_] September 11th 18 04:24 PM

Kavanaugh *is* a sitting judge - DAMMIT !!

On Tue, 11 Sep 2018 08:12:33 -0700, Michael A Terrell
wrote:

On 9/11/2018 8:03 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 11 Sep 2018 07:19:46 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
--
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

So if I said "good morning! Hows the Dodges doing today?" to an
opponent or suspect...Im guilty of collusion?

That's not what Kavanaugh did. He spoke about the Mueller investigation
into Trump's collusion. He spoke about it with an attorney defending
Trump. Kavanaugh is going to be acting as a judge in the case when
Trump appeals something to the Supreme Court. He's conflicted, and now
he's a liar about it.

Yes and? Was Kavanaugh on the Scotus at that time? Was he involved
in any aspect of the case at that time? Conflicted? How?

And prove that he is a liar.

Double dog dare you.

Im sure after all this time in the legal profession, you can come up
with something more than "he is conflicted".

Go ahead..show us how smart you are.

Snicker....roflmao!!

__

[email protected] September 11th 18 06:34 PM

On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 10:19:48 AM UTC-4, wrote:
So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
-- https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

Who says he talked to a law firm that he is judging? Harris tried to imply he did, but she did not say that he did. It is just an attempt to smear without any facts.

Dan

[email protected] September 11th 18 08:36 PM

On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 1:34:39 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 10:19:48 AM UTC-4, wrote:
So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
-- https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

Who says he talked to a law firm that he is judging?

He wavered on the question instead of just giving an immediate 'yes' or 'no' answer.

Michael A Terrell[_3_] September 11th 18 09:35 PM

wrote:

[...]

When he's on the court, his prior involvement as an advisor to Trump's
lawyer will mean he can't be impartial.

****, you're stupid.

Michael A Terrell[_3_] September 11th 18 09:51 PM

On 9/11/2018 10:34 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 10:19:48 AM UTC-4, wrote:
So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
--
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

Who says he talked to a law firm that he is judging? Harris tried to imply he did, but she did not say that he did.

He did. His shifty clumsy evasion proved it. Harris knows exactly with
whom Kavanaugh was speaking. He smeared **** on his face with that
atrocious evasion.

Matt Singer September 11th 18 09:51 PM

wrote:

So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
--
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

So if I said "good morning! Hows the Dodges doing today?" to an
opponent or suspect...Im guilty of collusion?

That's not what Kavanaugh did. He spoke about the Mueller investigation
into Trump's collusion. He spoke about it with an attorney defending
Trump. Kavanaugh is going to be acting as a judge in the case when
Trump appeals something to the Supreme Court. He's conflicted, and now
he's a liar about it.

Cite please.

Watch the Senate judiciary committee session yourself, then stick "cite"
up your HIV-leaking asshole.

Michael A Terrell[_3_] September 11th 18 09:54 PM

On 9/11/2018 12:36 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 1:34:39 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 10:19:48 AM UTC-4, wrote:
So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
--
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

Who says he talked to a law firm that he is judging?

He wavered on the question instead of just giving an immediate 'yes' or 'no' answer.

If Kavanaugh weren't just about the most politically connected lawyer
and judge in all of DC, he perhaps could have got away with "I don't
know", i.e. he spoke with a lawyer about Mueller's investigation, but he
didn't know the lawyer worked for Kasowitz's firm. But that's
impossible. Kavanaugh would know all the partners and probably most of
the senior associates at that firm, and any other prominent DC law firm.

[email protected] September 11th 18 10:03 PM

On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 3:36:58 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 1:34:39 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 10:19:48 AM UTC-4, wrote:
So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
-- https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

Who says he talked to a law firm that he is judging?

He wavered on the question instead of just giving an immediate 'yes' or 'no' answer.

And so? He did not say he had talked to the law firm.

If he had been ask if he sucked cocks and he wavered, it would not mean he does.
Either produce a statement or admit Harris was fishing and caught nothing. But tries to make news by talking about the one that got away.

Dan

Michael A Terrell[_3_] September 11th 18 10:10 PM

On 9/11/2018 2:03 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 3:36:58 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 1:34:39 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 10:19:48 AM UTC-4, wrote:
So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
--
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

Who says he talked to a law firm that he is judging?

He wavered on the question instead of just giving an immediate 'yes' or 'no' answer.

And so? He did not say he had talked to the law firm.

****, you're stupid. His refusal to give a direct answer, his
pretending he didn't really know the name of the law firm - all of that
leads any reasonable person to conclude he was guilty as charged. He
discussed a case that he *will* be involved in on the Supreme Court with
a lawyer for Trump.

Why do you work so ****ing hard at being stupid?

[email protected] September 11th 18 10:10 PM

On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 4:51:04 PM UTC-4, Michael A Terrell wrote:
On 9/11/2018 10:34 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 10:19:48 AM UTC-4, wrote:
So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
--
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

Who says he talked to a law firm that he is judging? Harris tried to imply he did, but she did not say that he did.

He did. His shifty clumsy evasion proved it. Harris knows exactly with
whom Kavanaugh was speaking. He smeared **** on his face with that
atrocious evasion.

So splain to me, why does Harris not say who he talked to? Answer She hoped to catch him on something and failed. She does not know of any one that talked to Kavanaugh If she did it would be all over the front page of the New York Times.

Dan

Michael A Terrell[_3_] September 11th 18 11:45 PM

wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 10:19:48 AM UTC-4, wrote:
So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
--
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

Who says he talked to a law firm that he is judging? Harris tried to imply he did, but she did not say that he did.

He did. His shifty clumsy evasion proved it. Harris knows exactly with
whom Kavanaugh was speaking. He smeared **** on his face with that
atrocious evasion.

So splain to me, why does Harris not say who he talked to?

She did what she set out to do, which is show Kavanaugh to be an evasive
liar.

[email protected] September 12th 18 12:21 AM

Kavanaugh *is* a sitting judge - DAMMIT !!

On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 6:45:53 PM UTC-4, Michael A Terrell wrote:

..

So splain to me, why does Harris not say who he talked to?

She did what she set out to do, which is show Kavanaugh to be an evasive
liar.

She did what she set out to do, which is to get TV exposure to aid her presidential bid.

Dan

John Doe[_4_] September 12th 18 03:05 AM

wrote:
So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

============================================ "I can't begin to
answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018 --
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...confirmation-h
earing-day-2-questioning-2018-09-05-live-updates/

Who says he talked to a law firm that he is judging?

He wavered on the question instead of just giving an immediate
'yes' or 'no' answer.

If Kavanaugh weren't just about the most politically connected
lawyer and judge in all of DC, he perhaps could have got away with
"I don't know", i.e. he spoke with a lawyer about Mueller's
investigation, but he didn't know the lawyer worked for Kasowitz's
firm. But that's impossible. Kavanaugh would know all the
partners and probably most of the senior associates at that firm,
and any other prominent DC law firm.

Whatever delusions get you cannibal leftists through the day...

[email protected] September 12th 18 12:54 PM

On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 4:51:55 PM UTC-4, Matt Singer wrote:

Cite please.

Watch the Senate judiciary committee session yourself, then stick "cite"
up your HIV-leaking asshole

It is sad to see people that can not think logically and that have to fall back to using foul language instead of actually thinking. I did watch some of the Senate's committee hearings, and that is why I see Harris resorting to innuendo instead of facts.

Dan

Matt Singer September 12th 18 04:44 PM

On 9/12/2018 4:54 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 4:51:55 PM UTC-4, Matt Singer wrote:

Cite please.

Watch the Senate judiciary committee session yourself, then stick "cite"
up your HIV-leaking asshole

It is sad to see people that can not think logically and

Sorry - that describes you.

[email protected] September 12th 18 07:37 PM

On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 11:45:02 AM UTC-4, Matt Singer wrote:
On 9/12/2018 4:54 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 4:51:55 PM UTC-4, Matt Singer wrote:

Cite please.

Watch the Senate judiciary committee session yourself, then stick "cite"
up your HIV-leaking asshole

It is sad to see people that can not think logically and

Sorry - that describes you.

Sticks and stones...............

Dan

[email protected] September 12th 18 10:39 PM

On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 7:54:31 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 4:51:55 PM UTC-4, Matt Singer wrote:

Cite please.

Watch the Senate judiciary committee session yourself, then stick "cite"
up your HIV-leaking asshole

It is sad to see people that can not think logically and that have to fall back to using foul language instead of
actually thinking. I did watch some of the Senate's committee hearings, and that is why I see Harris resorting
to innuendo instead of facts.

Ms. Harris merely asked questions.

Matt Singer September 12th 18 11:18 PM

wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 4:51:55 PM UTC-4, Matt Singer wrote:

Cite please.

Watch the Senate judiciary committee session yourself, then stick "cite"
up your HIV-leaking asshole

It is sad to see people that can not think logically and

Sorry - that describes you.

Sticks and stones...............

The fact is, you have no credibility at all, and a large part of that is
due to an inability to think logically.

Terry Coombs[_2_] September 13th 18 05:28 AM

On 9/12/2018 5:18 PM, Matt Singer wrote:
On 9/12/2018 11:37 AM, wrote:
On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 11:45:02 AM UTC-4, Matt Singer
wrote:
On 9/12/2018 4:54 AM,
wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 4:51:55 PM UTC-4, Matt Singer wrote:

Cite please.

Watch the Senate judiciary committee session yourself, then stick
"cite"
up your HIV-leaking asshole

It is sad to see people that can not think logically and

Sorry - that describes you.

Sticks and stones...............

The fact is, you have no credibility at all, and a large part of that
is due to an inability to think logically.

Â* Keep on throwing **** , some of it is bound to stick eventually . Or
not .

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old

[email protected] September 14th 18 04:56 AM

On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 7:45:08 AM UTC-4, NoBody wrote:
On Wed, 12 Sep 2018 05:31:13 -0500, trotsky wrote:

On 9/11/18 6:13 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 4:50:32 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 10:11:12 AM UTC-4, wrote:
So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

Newsflash: Judge Brett Kavanaugh will be confirmed as a Supreme Court
Justice. The only unanswered question is how many Democrat Senators will vote for him.
He is the second youngest Justice at 53, and he will provide a Conservative majority
for years to come.

Newsflash: McConnell rat****ed the Constitution by changing the voting
rules for confirmation. None of this BULL**** is even in the ballpark
of what the founding fathers intended. It's a DISGRACE to the concept
of America. The rules were for SIXTY votes so they could insure enough
Senators believed the judge deserved to sit at the bench of one of three
most powerful branches of govt. This is the ****ing Mickey Mouse club,
of which anonymous ****ing losers such as yourself seem to be the
strongest proponents. I've wiped DOG**** off my shoe that has more
relevance than "you".

So, tell me, which part of these facts don't you understand?

The Dems started the changes and the Republicans finished them.

Who ever said the left was finished?