Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Group problem solving

On Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at 7:39:58 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Lets say I have a problem with a lock.

For example, I go to see a movie and find a wheel boot lock on my car
when I return to it. I want to remove the boot and go home with my
car.

One solution is to have AAA towing (free) move the car home where I
have lots of cutting tools.

What other solutions can the group propose to the boot problem?

Plasma cutter and generator to power it