Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default ACBs for the KMB1

Anybody just happen to have a set of new old stock Fafnir MM9306WI2 DUH
ACBs they'ld sell relatively cheap? I see one on Ebay, but its not
clear if its one bearing or a set.

I replaced the set on the X and its so smooth its scary. It really
drew attention to the fact that the Y is not as smooth as it should be.

I guess I can't complain. The machine is over 35 years old.

Timken replacements are pretty expensive. RHPs are a little less. If I
have to buy them I have to buy them, but that doesn't stop me from
shopping around a bit first. Most MFGs don't seem to have the size at
all. 20 x 47 x 15.88 heavy preload.

Boca has a set that says light preload, but I'm not sure that's a good
idea.

Bad Servo on KMB1 ElectroCraft 07 02 03 049 Bob La Londe Metalworking 18 December 31st 10 06:44 PM
Hurco KMB1 Manuals Bob La Londe[_5_] Metalworking 4 December 4th 10 03:25 AM
Hurco KMB1 Post oldjag Metalworking 0 July 29th 09 02:07 AM
Hurco KMB1 color & chip control oldjag Metalworking 4 January 22nd 09 06:00 PM