Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hurco KMB1 Manuals

I just bought an old KMB1. Whether or not it turns out to be a good deal
remains to be seen. I'll go pick it up in the next few days. I was really
just hoping for good mechanicals, but then I thought... gee it would sure be
nice if I could get the electronics going. Then I started looking for
manuals on-line. First for free ones, and then to see if I could buy them.
I have not called or e-mailed Hurco yet, but I could not find them
otherwise. I figure its going to cost me if I have to buy them from Hurco,
and if I have to do that I want to be sure I have the exact model read off
the machine before I do.

Anybody know where I might find the manuals on-line just to start wrapping
my mind around the machine?

Bob
(at)
YumaBassMan
(dot)
com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-11-20, Bob La Londe wrote:
I just bought an old KMB1. Whether or not it turns out to be a good deal
remains to be seen. I'll go pick it up in the next few days. I was really
just hoping for good mechanicals, but then I thought... gee it would sure be
nice if I could get the electronics going. Then I started looking for
manuals on-line. First for free ones, and then to see if I could buy them.
I have not called or e-mailed Hurco yet, but I could not find them
otherwise. I figure its going to cost me if I have to buy them from Hurco,
and if I have to do that I want to be sure I have the exact model read off
the machine before I do.

Anybody know where I might find the manuals on-line just to start wrapping
my mind around the machine?

Hurco is still around, I spoke to them at the IMTS show. Looks like an
excellent machine. Keep us posted.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 07:45:27 -0700, "Bob La Londe"
wrote:

[...]

I think that I've got a set of manuals for a KMB1 around the
shop...I'll check on Monday and let you know.

Luck

Mike
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

That would be awesome. Thanks for checking. Let me know what you want for
them if you have them.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

IT CAME WITH MANUALS !!! Wow !!!

Hurco monitor oldjag Metalworking 8 January 4th 10 04:02 AM
Hurco KMB1 Post oldjag Metalworking 0 July 29th 09 02:07 AM
Hurco VFD Max RPM & braking oldjag Metalworking 10 February 24th 09 04:50 AM
Hurco KMB1 color & chip control oldjag Metalworking 4 January 22nd 09 06:00 PM
Ref:Hurco Encoders Dave B[_2_] Metalworking 1 January 2nd 09 05:19 AM