Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default California Governor Signs Legislation Limiting Assault Weapons

Uh-oh. I think we're in for another round of 2nd Amendment kvetching
on RCM:

"California Governor Signs Legislation Limiting Assault Weapons"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/02/us...rry-brown.html

What's that "bullet buttons" stuff about? Does that relate to the
dodge that Californian's were using with SKSs, to turn them into
Jihadi Jackhammers?

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 01 Jul 2016 17:40:34 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

Uh-oh. I think we're in for another round of 2nd Amendment kvetching
on RCM:

"California Governor Signs Legislation Limiting Assault Weapons"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/02/us...rry-brown.html

Dang it! Does this mean that Brown gets to take my place as #1 on the
cull list? Hey Wieber, I propose a compromise: give Brown my spot if
you must, but make me #1 on that other list you're taking to your
imaginary DA friend. Thank you in advance. Now, when can I expect my
"summins?"
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Uh-oh. I think we're in for another round of 2nd Amendment kvetching
on RCM:

"California Governor Signs Legislation Limiting Assault Weapons"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/02/us...rry-brown.html

Dang it! Does this mean that Brown gets to take my place as #1 on the
cull list? Hey Wieber, I propose a compromise: give Brown my spot if
you must, but make me #1 on that other list you're taking to your
imaginary DA friend. Thank you in advance. Now, when can I expect my
"summins?"

Good question. Ill let you know.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Uh-oh. I think we're in for another round of 2nd Amendment kvetching
on RCM:

"California Governor Signs Legislation Limiting Assault Weapons"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/02/us...rry-brown.html

Dang it! Does this mean that Brown gets to take my place as #1 on the
cull list? Hey Wieber, I propose a compromise: give Brown my spot if
you must, but make me #1 on that other list you're taking to your
imaginary DA friend. Thank you in advance. Now, when can I expect my
"summins?"

Good question. Ill let you know.

You let me know years ago. Still waiting. You never make good on any
of your threats. It's ridiculous that you can't learn to stop making
promises everybody knows you have no intention of keeping.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

MAYBE THERE'SNA CONNECTION.
"Car thieves love L.A.: California leads the nation (again) in auto thefts" - LA Times - Los Angeles Times - Jun 6, 2016

http://www.latimes.com/business/auto...nap-story.html

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

And I thought the new cars couldn't be stolen because of the latest security measures.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 11:28:20 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

And I thought the new cars couldn't be stolen because of the latest security measures.

https://www.nicb.org/newsroom/news-r...ls-2015-report

Id have to say that most of them are stolen and stripped, or stolen
and sent to Mexico

As for the "latest security measures"....there are latest get arounds.

http://www.networkworld.com/article/...less-bmws.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6HLsf3Tdgc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7OadDz3Ums

http://www.komando.com/happening-now...y-new-tool/all