Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - California Republican governor wants to tax golf, auto repairs

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

It's getting so bad that the Republicans are looking for new taxes.

It's bipartisan, not limited to Republicans.

Now playing, Tax Man by the Beatles....

Let me tell you how it will be;
There's one for you, nineteen for me.
'Cause I'm the taxman,
Yeah, I'm the taxman.

Should five per cent appear too small,
Be thankful I don't take it all.
'Cause I'm the taxman,
Yeah, I'm the taxman.

(if you drive a car, car - I'll tax the street;
(if you try to sit, sit - I'll tax your seat;
(if you get too cold, cold - I'll tax the heat;
(if you take a walk, walk - I'll tax your feet.

Taxman!

'Cause I'm the taxman,
Yeah, I'm the taxman.

Don't ask me what I want it for, (ah-ah, mister Wilson)
If you don't want to pay some more. (ah-ah, mister heath)
'Cause I'm the taxman,
Yeah, I'm the taxman.

Now my advice for those who die, (taxman)
Declare the pennies on your eyes. (taxman)
'Cause I'm the taxman,
Yeah, I'm the taxman.

And you're working for no one but me.

Taxman!