Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Blue World Blue World is offline

Default California Governor Signs Legislation Limiting Assault Weapons

On Fri, 01 Jul 2016 19:12:54 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Fri, 01 Jul 2016 15:49:14 -0700, Blue World wrote:

On Fri, 01 Jul 2016 17:40:34 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

Uh-oh. I think we're in for another round of 2nd Amendment kvetching
on RCM:

"California Governor Signs Legislation Limiting Assault Weapons"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/02/us...rry-brown.html

Dang it! Does this mean that Brown gets to take my place as #1 on the
cull list? Hey Wieber, I propose a compromise: give Brown my spot if
you must, but make me #1 on that other list you're taking to your
imaginary DA friend. Thank you in advance. Now, when can I expect my
"summins?"

Good question. Ill let you know.

You let me know years ago. Still waiting. You never make good on any
of your threats. It's ridiculous that you can't learn to stop making
promises everybody knows you have no intention of keeping.