DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   California Governor Signs Legislation Limiting Assault Weapons (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/396390-california-governor-signs-legislation-limiting-assault-weapons.html)

Ed Huntress July 1st 16 10:40 PM

California Governor Signs Legislation Limiting Assault Weapons

Uh-oh. I think we're in for another round of 2nd Amendment kvetching
on RCM:

"California Governor Signs Legislation Limiting Assault Weapons"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/02/us...rry-brown.html

What's that "bullet buttons" stuff about? Does that relate to the
dodge that Californian's were using with SKSs, to turn them into
Jihadi Jackhammers?

--
Ed Huntress

Blue World July 1st 16 11:49 PM

California Governor Signs Legislation Limiting Assault Weapons

On Fri, 01 Jul 2016 17:40:34 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

Uh-oh. I think we're in for another round of 2nd Amendment kvetching
on RCM:

"California Governor Signs Legislation Limiting Assault Weapons"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/02/us...rry-brown.html

Dang it! Does this mean that Brown gets to take my place as #1 on the
cull list? Hey Wieber, I propose a compromise: give Brown my spot if
you must, but make me #1 on that other list you're taking to your
imaginary DA friend. Thank you in advance. Now, when can I expect my
"summins?"

Gunner Asch[_6_] July 2nd 16 03:12 AM

wrote:

Uh-oh. I think we're in for another round of 2nd Amendment kvetching
on RCM:

"California Governor Signs Legislation Limiting Assault Weapons"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/02/us...rry-brown.html

Dang it! Does this mean that Brown gets to take my place as #1 on the
cull list? Hey Wieber, I propose a compromise: give Brown my spot if
you must, but make me #1 on that other list you're taking to your
imaginary DA friend. Thank you in advance. Now, when can I expect my
"summins?"

Good question. Ill let you know.

---

Blue World July 2nd 16 03:35 AM

California Governor Signs Legislation Limiting Assault Weapons

wrote:

Uh-oh. I think we're in for another round of 2nd Amendment kvetching
on RCM:

"California Governor Signs Legislation Limiting Assault Weapons"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/02/us...rry-brown.html

Dang it! Does this mean that Brown gets to take my place as #1 on the
cull list? Hey Wieber, I propose a compromise: give Brown my spot if
you must, but make me #1 on that other list you're taking to your
imaginary DA friend. Thank you in advance. Now, when can I expect my
"summins?"

Good question. Ill let you know.

You let me know years ago. Still waiting. You never make good on any
of your threats. It's ridiculous that you can't learn to stop making
promises everybody knows you have no intention of keeping.

[email protected] July 2nd 16 07:26 PM

California Governor Signs Legislation Limiting Assault Weapons

MAYBE THERE'SNA CONNECTION.
"Car thieves love L.A.: California leads the nation (again) in auto thefts" - LA Times - Los Angeles Times - Jun 6, 2016

http://www.latimes.com/business/auto...nap-story.html

[email protected] July 2nd 16 07:28 PM

California Governor Signs Legislation Limiting Assault Weapons

And I thought the new cars couldn't be stolen because of the latest security measures.

Gunner Asch[_6_] July 2nd 16 10:09 PM

On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 11:28:20 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

And I thought the new cars couldn't be stolen because of the latest security measures.

https://www.nicb.org/newsroom/news-r...ls-2015-report

Id have to say that most of them are stolen and stripped, or stolen
and sent to Mexico

As for the "latest security measures"....there are latest get arounds.

http://www.networkworld.com/article/...less-bmws.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6HLsf3Tdgc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7OadDz3Ums

http://www.komando.com/happening-now...y-new-tool/all