Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Blue World Blue World is offline

Default California Governor Signs Legislation Limiting Assault Weapons

On Fri, 01 Jul 2016 17:40:34 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

Uh-oh. I think we're in for another round of 2nd Amendment kvetching
on RCM:

"California Governor Signs Legislation Limiting Assault Weapons"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/02/us...rry-brown.html

Dang it! Does this mean that Brown gets to take my place as #1 on the
cull list? Hey Wieber, I propose a compromise: give Brown my spot if
you must, but make me #1 on that other list you're taking to your
imaginary DA friend. Thank you in advance. Now, when can I expect my
"summins?"