Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Make a ball screw and ball nut to 0.0001 without any tools

On 2016-04-11, Steve W. wrote:

Guess you never heard of Truck Drivers, Military crews, or a hundred
other jobs where it is normal to work in an area where your vehicle is home.

Also sounds like you would last maybe a day if you had to do one of
those jobs for a living.

I see, use, and deal with a lot of truck drivers. On some days, I
think that their job is not so bad. On other days, I think that they
are just a step above homeless people.

But out on the open road, the cops mostly chase down the black lives matter crowd, so you can do practically anything illegal right out of the back of a tractor-trailer.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 11 Apr 2016 13:20:50 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 11 Apr 2016 07:05:11 -0700, Bruce Bergman
wrote:

On 4/10/2016 7:16 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 10 Apr 2016 15:04:33 -0700, Jason Dale
wrote:

On 4/10/2016 2:43 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 10 Apr 2016 16:09:18 -0500, Ignoramus6088
wrote:

Hello, I need to make a ball screw and ball nut to 0.0001" accuracy
without any tools. Please help me with creative ideas.

Ebay. All you need is money, no tools required

How has the Hotel Econoline 350 been treating you lately? Clean sheets
every night? Toilet in good working order?

The E350 is still in the shop, waiting for me to bring in the last
$300. The Dodge Caravan is getting 22mpg and doing just fine.

The Ranger is scheduled to have the valves done in a week.

Since you are using the nym of one of my foster kids

Ha ha ha ha ha! The day Kern County Department of Human Services places
a foster child in your ******** double-wide is the day I'm appointed
chairman of the Federal Reserve.

And the name of a friend....

plink

How do you think I feel about it? I wander off for a while, finally
decide to get the latest Agent and re-up the server subscription, and
find this dickhead...

*Very* tempted to say "I'll pay you back for the bullets and top off
the backhoe" but of course that would get twisted out of context. So
I won't.

-- Bruce --
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

And another murderous right-wing knuckle-dragger sobers up just long
enough to tap out a few words...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, April 22, 2016 at 3:50:58 PM UTC-4, Matt Singer wrote:
.

And another murderous right-wing knuckle-dragger sobers up just long
enough to tap out a few words...

Speaking of knuckle-draggers............. Here we have someone who does not do any metalworking, at least there are not any posts that I remember. And he posts to a metal working group, but not about metalworking. Obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Now back to your regular program. Today I was at the local scrap yard and found some metal pieces that were close to being right for a shaft coupling. They had a 1.5 inch hole in pices about 2 inches in diameter. Unfortunately they were made of lead. Came from one of the local hospitals and had radioactine material inside at one time.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Wieber doesn't own a backhoe, or any property, including the lot his
doublewide is parked on. He lied about all of it, including the cull
and the "list" he's been claiming to put names on for years. It's all
a big joke, and it's on you for believing a single word of it.

BTW, here's a link to the post where all of Weiber's property claims
were proven to be lies, and where it was revealed that he doesn't even
own the pitiful lot he lives on.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...w/HaZNT3DQDgAJ

He had no choice but to admit it, although he threw in a bunch of new
lies because... that's who he is.

"Of course I dont own my lot."
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...w/MKYWWhDYDgAJ