Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Make a ball screw and ball nut to 0.0001 without any tools

On Friday, April 22, 2016 at 3:50:58 PM UTC-4, Matt Singer wrote:
.

And another murderous right-wing knuckle-dragger sobers up just long
enough to tap out a few words...

Speaking of knuckle-draggers............. Here we have someone who does not do any metalworking, at least there are not any posts that I remember. And he posts to a metal working group, but not about metalworking. Obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Now back to your regular program. Today I was at the local scrap yard and found some metal pieces that were close to being right for a shaft coupling. They had a 1.5 inch hole in pices about 2 inches in diameter. Unfortunately they were made of lead. Came from one of the local hospitals and had radioactine material inside at one time.

Dan